Fan's View - Southend Away

Thanks, great to get some details of the performance and I always enjoy your pieces. Oh for a striker! Putting a chance away early on in a game would do wonders for our confidence and I think help reduce the jitters and silly mistakes further back.

So, I've watched the highlights and read your report Paul. It gives a sort of rounded picture and I remain, sadly, convinced that are still deep in the brown stuff.
On the other side, I had a wonderful time doing my Mothers shopping, the wife enjoyed unblocking her sink and we had fish & chips for dinner. We did have to endure 45 minutes in a traffic jam and Sunday morning had to dodge the Bournemouth marathon. More enjoyable?

So, I've watched the highlights and read your report Paul. It gives a sort of rounded picture and I remain, sadly, convinced that are still deep in the brown stuff.
On the other side, I had a wonderful time doing my Mothers shopping, the wife enjoyed unblocking her sink and we had fish & chips for dinner. We did have to endure 45 minutes in a traffic jam and Sunday morning had to dodge the Bournemouth marathon. More enjoyable?

Debatable.

Back
Top Bottom