Fan's View - Shrewsbury away

Thanks Paul, I refer to the comment ……. "Jon Mitchell had no other saves to make" . I think we possibly said that after most games when he kept goal for us. (eg Sunderland, Accrington, Wimbledon to name a few). Does he actually ever make a save? Not that he ever made any mistakes for us.
What is the point of Kashi - I like him, for a central defensive/holding midfielder, whatever that position is now called ?!? he plays the ball forward creatively and much quicker than someone like Mous. He also gets further forward which in effect gives us an extra midfielder and I think he has played the major part in our recent revival.

Agree about Kashi. He has looked a quality player to me although he hasn't helped himself in the past 3 games.
Like you I was impressed with Beckles. That was until Whyte tore him and his sidekick to shreds.
What an extraordinary end to the season

When I think about Kashi’s debut, he looked a mile away from the player he is now.

Yes, true. I reckon that is to do with general fitness and match fitness. Same can be said about so many players.

Thanks Paul, I refer to the comment ……. "Jon Mitchell had no other saves to make" . I think we possibly said that after most games when he kept goal for us. (eg Sunderland, Accrington, Wimbledon to name a few). Does he actually ever make a save? Not that he ever made any mistakes for us.
What is the point of Kashi - I like him, for a central defensive/holding midfielder, whatever that position is now called ?!? he plays the ball forward creatively and much quicker than someone like Mous. He also gets further forward which in effect gives us an extra midfielder and I think he has played the major part in our recent revival.
Worldly off the line v Charlton?

Thanks for the great report as always Paul.

I am genuinely astonished to hear that some might not think Kashi worthy of a starting place in our side. It hadn't occurred to me that some might not like him.

That's one of the many reasons I love football, the utter difference of opinion.

Great match report, as always.

I am genuinely astonished to hear that some might not think Kashi worthy of a starting place in our side. It hadn't occurred to me that some might not like him.

That's one of the many reasons I love football, the utter difference of opinion.

Great match report, as always.
He had his poorest game v Charlton and was sent off at Shrewsbury but I agree that prior to the last 2 to 3 games he has been one of our best players in the past couple of months.

I'd have Kashi back like a shot. He and With a have been the finds of the season.

I hope Nelson gets a game today and an admirable send-off. Cos he's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom