Fan's View - Rochdale

Thanks Paul really look forward to your take on things and hope you give us your insights for many seasons to come.

Well done for renewing your two season tickets !

2018-2019 will be much better.

Do you like Singha Beer :)

Have to agree with the value for money and likewise, yes, renew anyway.

As to the bookie's odds, well, spotted 100/1 for 5-0 to us and thought, why not? End of season, might happen and never usually put anything on, so why not? Said bookie thought the same (I should have taken that as a tip not to waste my money but, hey, what the heck?)

Drive home was a relaxed affair and talk was of who would be going to allow us to entertain 10 (or more) new players. There was a slight feeling of loyalty to some and less to others but, thankfully, we won't be the ones making that decision.

Love it Paul.

Thanks for all of your fans comments this season. Pleased that you are going to get ST next year and I hope that there will be the quality FV.

Excellent report
Did anyone else notice the hush in the crowd when it was noticed that Mous had the ball in his hands instant silence.
But what a pen no stopping that one !

Excellent report
Did anyone else notice the hush in the crowd when it was noticed that Mous had the ball in his hands instant silence.

As was noted on Twitter, it was Moody-esque.

Excellent report

There was a collective "what the ****?" when we saw him stepping up. As you say, a cracking penalty though.

Back
Top Bottom