Fan's View Fan's View No. 9 - 20/21- Peterborough away

Well said Paul. The lack of recruitment is a worry. More so as it appears to be a trend, we get one or two reasonable recruits but still contrive to miss the "targets" identified by the recruitment team - unless I have misunderstood the hyperbole coming out of the club?

Alcohol was the order of the day in the Lounger household as well, all though, to be fair, it usually is anyway! Coupled with all the stress of moving into new house (with a staggering number of snags requiring attention) and another defeat when any kind of lift was desired, a couple of fairly decent bottles of red evaporated in short order.

Another good write up, thanks Paul. All very depressing. Players playing out of position is one main reason for the problems. As you say, Ruffels and Long getting in each other's way directly caused the first goal. But the second came from an appallingly poor pass by Kelly, who continues to show very little. I can't understand why KR persists with him.

I know its controversial but I would like to see Robbie Hall start he looks like a man on a mission and he has the skill to unlock a defense he needs to be given a proper chance.

I know its controversial but I would like to see Robbie Hall start he looks like a man on a mission and he has the skill to unlock a defense he needs to be given a proper chance.

Interesting. I had long thought that Robbie through no fault of his own was finished at this level. He didn't actually set the world alight on loan at FGR last season. But now given his determination, what we've seen from him so far this season and the lack of anything to get excited about from others, there would appear to be a strong case for starting with him. I can't see him lasting 90 minutes though.

One of my concerns is that not only have we been slow in starting the season, we seem to be slow starting games. Peterborough could have scored three in that early period of dominance while we were all at sea, and that's far from the first time this season we have looked a long way off the pace at kickoff. I also think Hall ought to be given a go - apart from anything else, he is likely to run at defenders with the ball, something that many of the rest of the team seem reluctant to do.

Back
Top Bottom