Fan's View Fan's View No.8 - Not Crewe at Home part 2 / Rant against The Big Picture.

They are clowns ? Crewe , never known a club like it ?

I always look forward to your Fan's View Paul, they're of a very high and consistent standard.

How ironic that one of your best to date is for a game that didn't take place. Totally agree with, and feel, your last sentence.

EFL clubs are, unfortunately, collectively in favour of this.

Yep, just like the EFL and Rick Parry.

Still, we may yet be saved from it by The Premier League, The FA or even Government.

I don't know if that's irony or what but it's certainly broken my head.

Thanks for the comments people. There are times now when I think what's the point although it is kind of cathartic but it does help knowing others are feeling the same. For all this s**t I'll still pay a tenner to watch us at Peterborough on Saturday and as the days tick by I'll end up really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the comments people. There are times now when I think what's the point although it is kind of cathartic but it does help knowing others are feeling the same. For all this s**t I'll still pay a tenner to watch us at Peterborough on Saturday and as the days tick by I'll end up really looking forward to it.
Even spending a tenner might finish soon. The way things are going the season could be over very soon.

Great rant but also very sad isn't it - we all feel so powerless.
Very disappointed in KR supporting things.
I wonder how many teams in the Tier 3 zones will do a "Crewe" on Saturday?

Great rant but also very sad isn't it - we all feel so powerless.
Very disappointed in KR supporting things.
I wonder how many teams in the Tier 3 zones will do a "Crewe" on Saturday?
Crewe aren’t in tier 3 and if they come out with that as an excuse then that will be taking the P**s

They have no power in this, hopefully enough PL clubs follow West Ham in this. Also, good to see the fan groups of the big 6 come out together publically against this saying 1 vote per each club is a must and lower League football is vital.

I think there are some interesting ideas in the package albeit radical... scrapping tin pot in favour of an actual EFL trophy without the Prem might be better. What we can't predict is the long term monetary effect.

Said this on the other thread.....but there's no way that Project Big Picture is going to happen.

The clubs that get screwed most of all are the other 11 clubs in the Premier League (no vote, no parachute payment, fewer spots in the league and they probably get less money from any TV deal because more is flowing to the EFL).

Rumors suggest that the proposal only has six votes at the moment from PL execs - and it needs 14 to pass!

The fact that the EFL supports it (because they are desperate for the cash) is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom