Fan's View Fan's View No.4 20/21 - Sunderland at home

A good read as usual, awful performance from the team ,too many of the summer window signings have produced anything of value

It will take me a while before I read this I am so down right now.

But I will.

You don't have to. I won't be offended. I'd rather bring a bit of sunshine into people's lives right now. :)

You don't have to. I won't be offended. I'd rather bring a bit of sunshine into people's lives right now. :)

Finally managed it and as usual you re right there summing up the game. Losing is not nice, but losing that way is really worrying.

• React
Reactions: UTM
I have to say that was one of the most disjointed team display I have seen in recent times and is a major worry!
l know it’s early days but needs a massive change and the need to Have more experience In the team , we made Sunderland look like a world class team , which I don’t think is the case!

Well I think we have to hope that one cause of that was the barking mad formation we tried. To leave Clare so exposed at right back was not going to work and that was obvious in the first few minutes, nobody knew their jobs and all in all it was a total mess.

We've got to go back to a formation the players know and play people where they are comfortable. In the meantime, the 'recruitment team' have got to get their collective finger out and find players to fill the obvious gaps and the physios have to keep plugging away trying to get the injured players fit.

I also hope KR is rethinking the silly preseason match schedule he imposes on the players - it obviously does not get them match ready (see early season results), draining some players, and we take until November to recover!

Please god KR doesnt let this new contract go to his head and think he is god! Hopefully he holds his hands up from time to time.

Please god KR doesnt let this new contract go to his head and think he is god! Hopefully he holds his hands up from time to time.
Dishing out four year contracts under the current circumstances is crazy. Id say that even if we had Klopp as manager.

Back
Top Bottom