Fan's View Fan's View no.13 -20/21 - Rochdale at home

Oxford57

Thank you for the report, my main feeling at the end of the game was one of relief, if Rochdale miss had gone in I doubt if we would have come back as well as we done,it's really something that we all celebrate a goal from a corner!

Manorlounger

All in all, a good day. I got, at long last, my new teeth fitted (3 implants with a bridge of 5 teeth!) a step closer to selling my parents place in Bournemouth and the mighty U's win at home (haven't said that for a while)
I was, at first, ambivalent to the piped crowd noise but after a while it sounded quite good! If it helps the boys, crack on!

Ricky Otto

Disappointing read as normal.

Predictably resorting to just a series of word combinations (just like last week) and absolutely no pictures for looking at.

The title of the story was simply you repeating the score which I already knew anyway from page 307 on ceefax.

Foley

A good read as normal Paul.
We did look more solid and I wonder whether Gorrin becoming fitter is part of the reason for this?

Paul B

A good read as normal Paul.
We did look more solid and I wonder whether Gorrin becoming fitter is part of the reason for this?
You are right about Gorrin. Been mentioned to me elsewhere too. I didn't mention him but as a casual blogger type I can write any old crap. If I were employed by a football club to provide sound analysis I would have been sacked long ago. :).
AG went off with 5 mins left. I hope that was just precautionary. He does appear to be vital at the moment.

Sarge

God like member
as per a good read , cheers @Paul B

agree 100% re Sykes , once 100% fit, we've got ourselves one hell of a player with the Northern Irishman

Paul B

as per a good read , cheers @Paul B

agree 100% re Sykes , once 100% fit, we've got ourselves one hell of a player with the Northern Irishman
Fitness is the key to so much and that will be the same for other clubs too, obviously.

Sarge

God like member
You are right about Gorrin. Been mentioned to me elsewhere too. I didn't mention him but as a casual blogger type I can write any old crap. If I were employed by a football club to provide sound analysis I would have been sacked long ago. :).
AG went off with 5 mins left. I hope that was just precautionary. He does appear to be vital at the moment.
'good news' re Gorrin ....

S

Shropshire U

Good work, as usual. Love the "Beesley, you w****r!" line!