Fan's View Fan's View No.11 - 20/21 - Charlton away

You can probably write the football match part of the Fleetwood fan view now, we had a lot of the ball but were toothless up front and gave away two/three goals with sloppy defending/keeping. In fact you will probably be able to just change the opposing team name all season by the looks of it.

Couldn’t agree more about iFollow, with the results and not being able to attend this is turning into a depressing season.

We still have 1 more point than game 7 last season ?
Thanks for that. Does that give me hope? Difficult. Goal difference after 7 last season was 10 for and 15 against. This season it is 8 for and 14 against. On that basis our crap defence was even crappier at this stage last season. But we scored in ever one of those games last season. This time we've failed to score four times already. The seventh game last season was at Fleetwood where we lost, which goes without saying. Rob Dickie, Chris Cadden and Shandon Baptiste all played. They'd be nailed on starters if they were here now. Another big miss is Cameron Brannagan through really bad luck. News on him seems to have gone quiet. Hope all is progressing well. Jamie Mackie also played and whilst his time and legs were up playing wise as a character he's greatly missed around the club. We had Fosu on the bench. Although at times he was a bit frustrating I can't picture any similar talent sat there at the moment.

I’m so glad those fans that thought it was a good idea that we didn’t get promoted so we could have another season in league 1 to make us stronger got their wish
.... with the Antifootball shower from down the road having managed to earn grind out their first point of this season
last night (shame on you Watford!) at a level beyond their financial & footballing capabilities, I still think, despite our usual crap start to the season, if, we'd gone into the championship, we'd be in a better position than they are currently

.... with the Antifootball shower from down the road having managed to earn grind out their first point of this season
last night (shame on you Watford!) at a level beyond their financial & footballing capabilities, I still think, despite our usual crap start to the season, if, we'd gone into the championship, we'd be in a better position than they are currently
Could well be right Sarge. If we were in the Championship the team we would have had would be very different to that which we have actually got for L1.

Share your despair Paul. If we were now in the Championship Rob Dickie would still be here!

It’s not only the football but the coverage. At times the commentary team sounded as if they were talking through a comb covered with paper.

Not just me then, that's something of a relief. I did discover one distinct benefit last evening, just as the 4 minutes of added time was announced I checked the BBC's 'Live Scores' page, which was showing the result; obviated the need to suffer the remnant of the calamity. Very helpful feature, that!

Back
Top Bottom