Fan's View - Luton away

I always enjoy and generally agree with your articles and am particularly impressed by the way you deconstruct incidents. At Luton the view was so bad that I could tell you they were good at breaking quickly and we had a good spell after our goal, but that’s about all!

Always enjoy reading FV Paul - have a good summer & let's hope our recruitment is good!

I think you should do interim reports during the close season with comments on the progress in the transfer window etc.
Wouldn’t take much time! Just joking of course. Enjoy the summer, I’ve liked reading all of your views.
That's a great idea! It would be really good to have the occasional sensible cool insight from you Paul, during the mad upcoming summer transfer scramble.
Fansview fan.

Thanks Paul. As always you manage to pick out the key aspects of the whole match experience in a way that that is both informative and interesting for those of us who don’t manage to get to many away games. Long may it continue.

Thanks Paul for all the FVs during the season, always a great read.
I am optimistic for next season but then I sometimes have that horrible feeling it could end up like 97/98 - 98/99 when we had a great run at end of season under Shotton (beating Forest at City Ground, Man City at Maine Road, with youngsters Cook & Joey B scoring) and with a very wealthy new owner in place, optimism was sky high ….. only for the following season to be a disaster.

Excellent read as always thanks Paul,
I too am cautiously optimistic!

Back
Top Bottom