Fan's View - Luton away

Thanks Paul, I've enjoyed every fan's view you've written.
I'll look forward to having a beer with you next season!

Thank you Paul. Your FVs add to my enjoyment. Bloody well written. I wish I was a quarter of the wordsmith you are. Have a good summer. Come on you Us!

Thanks for all your FV’s this year Paul. I hope you come back refreshed after the summer break to go again next season, they would be sadly missed.

I think you should do interim reports during the close season with comments on the progress in the transfer window etc.
Wouldn’t take much time! Just joking of course. Enjoy the summer, I’ve liked reading all of your views.

Great summary as usual. Moncur was a name I knew I had heard from the past as well.

Well done Paul and thank you.

We deliberated for a long time about going to this game and, in the end, decided against putting up with all the nonsense of Luton and the overpriced seating. Sounds as though we got it right. Dislike being put off attending but there will be plenty of new opportunities in the coming season. (Already planning some weekends away!)

Thank you Paul for all of your efforts this season and for those before!
Always look forward to hearing your views and I normally agree with what you say!
Have a great summer and I hope that you want to continue DV next season.
Oh and if you make the CW next season would like to buy you a pint.

Thank you Paul, good read as usual.

I don’t recall reading in your report about Browne’s 2nd shot that could have made it 2-2 which I think we would have then gone on to win, but feel that would have been unjust.

Thank you Paul, good read as usual.

I don’t recall reading in your report about Browne’s 2nd shot that could have made it 2-2 which I think we would have then gone on to win, but feel that would have been unjust.

"... he set up Browne again but this time Shea’s legs saved." If that had gone in it would have made things very interesting indeed. As for going on to win it, we'll never know but fully agree with you that would have been unjust.

I'll add to the thanks Paul. Always look forward to your reports, and find myself agreeing with most of what you write. I also very much like(d) your off the field and financial analysis of various clubs and your reviews of the pubs you and your friends visited.

Keep up the good work mate.

I'll add to the thanks Paul. Always look forward to your reports, and find myself agreeing with most of what you write. I also very much like(d) your off the field and financial analysis of various clubs and your reviews of the pubs you and your friends visited.

Keep up the good work mate.
Echo that entirely. Well-informed, thoughtful and articulate reports which thankfully always avoid the knee-jerk angry and illogical responses that some of us are prone to. It’s been a strange season; I am one who will admit to being one of those who wanted Robinson out at Christmas but have been happy to revise my view. Roll on August!

Thanks Paul, have read and enjoyed every one. Have a good off season.

Indeed - good reading. I don't get to all the away matches, but since your writings reflect what I see when I AM there, I can trust it when I'm not!

Have a good rest and come back revitalised. When does your pre-season training start? :)

Many thanks Paul for a season of enjoyable reading.. Please keep going next season.

I don't often post on the forum but I always really look forward to reading the fans view. It hasn't always been easy reading this season, but what you write is fair and insightful and is always really well written. Thanks for writing them this season I really hope you'll be inspired to carry on next time out.

Back
Top Bottom