Fan's View - FA Cup Rd 2. Plymouth

Excellent as always Paul. One of the big clubs in tonight's draw please!
The HMRC matter is extremely worrying. Telling lies to fans is out of order - big time.

Excellent as always Paul. One of the big clubs in tonight's draw please!
The HMRC matter is extremely worrying. Telling lies to fans is out of order - big time.

Perhaps they have paid up but for some reason have not publicised the fact. I very much doubt it though.

I always enjoy reading Paul's reports. So I apologise for pointing out a tiny error of fact in the first paragraph of this one.

Ronnie Radford's goal was actually Hereford's equaliser. The winner was scored by Ricky George in extra time.

I always enjoy reading Paul's reports. So I apologise for pointing out a tiny error of fact in the first paragraph of this one.

Ronnie Radford's goal was actually Hereford's equaliser. The winner was scored by Ricky George in extra time.

Thanks - I will amend it. To look even more stupid I looked it up and must have misread the report.

I should have gone straight to Wikipedia - "Radford's goal is sometimes incorrectly attributed as the winning goal; indeed the match actually went to extra time. It was substitute Ricky George who got the winner and wrote his name in the history books alongside Radford, as Hereford held out for an incredible 2–1 victory which is generally considered the greatest FA Cup shock of all time ..."

Mous’s miss was at 2-0 and the game would have been dead and buried (yes, I was at Scunthorpe). A nervous last 20 minutes, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom