Fan's View Carabao Rd 1 - Cov

Good read Paul as usual - I can remember going to Plainmoor - not so long ago!
You are right in saying KR was out of order saying he had already picked Saturday's team - I do wish he wouldn't shoot his mouth off sometimes!

Good read Paul as usual - I can remember going to Plainmoor - not so long ago!
You are right in saying KR was out of order saying he had already picked Saturday's team - I do wish he wouldn't shoot his mouth off sometimes!

That's scousers for you!!

Couldn't get to the game on Tuesday as shift work, but when I have been to the same matches as yourself, I read your report and it seems to tally with my feelings about the game, so thank you for this and hopefully onwards and upwards.

Nice report again Paul. You saw the same match as me!

I think Whyte's contribution could have been highlighted a bit more - he added pace and fluidity that neither Mackie nor Hall are anywhere near at the moment. I'd certainly favour him over either of those on Saturday.

Shandon Baptiste started brightly but seemed to fade as the game went on, 2nd half he didn't seem to impose himself and was chasing shadows at the end, good experience for him and one for the future.

Nice report again Paul. You saw the same match as me!

I think Whyte's contribution could have been highlighted a bit more - he added pace and fluidity that neither Mackie nor Hall are anywhere near at the moment. I'd certainly favour him over either of those on Saturday.

Fair point. I'm loathe to praise new players too highly too soon. Just in case. But ... I've probably done that with Shandon.
All 3 on the bench for me but I know the order I'd bring them on (if at all).

Back
Top Bottom