Fan's View - Carabao Cup Round 2 - Millwall

It was amusing to see the usual suspects getting to their feet and leaving only to come scurrying back as Henry's penalty went in! Some at least looked a tad sheepish!

Such a shame with Rob Hall. It looks like he’s keeping out of the way in case someone may put in a tackle on him. Always first there when it comes to a set piece, but not otherwise. I really hope that he gets it back.

Such a shame with Rob Hall. It looks like he’s keeping out of the way in case someone may put in a tackle on him. Always first there when it comes to a set piece, but not otherwise. I really hope that he gets it back.

reckon Hall will be firing on all cylinders when we play West Ham next round?... wonder whats the odds on him scoring in that game? :unsure:

It was amusing to see the usual suspects getting to their feet and leaving only to come scurrying back as Henry's penalty went in! Some at least looked a tad sheepish!

Fans scurrying back in to ground - reminds me of Leeds away in 1990's, FAC 4 round replay, we were 2-0 up with 5 mins to go and Leeds fans were leaving in their droves only for Strachan to get two goals for the game to go to extra time. Leeds fans poured back in to ground only to see us score a third (Magilton?) and win the match.

Fans scurrying back in to ground - reminds me of Leeds away in 1990's, FAC 4 round replay, we were 2-0 up with 5 mins to go and Leeds fans were leaving in their droves only for Strachan to get two goals for the game to go to extra time. Leeds fans poured back in to ground only to see us score a third (Magilton?) and win the match.

That was a good night and what a way for Jim Magilton to sign off on his time with us. The only disappointment was the Police had moved on the Leeds stewards after their provocation of Oxford fans when Leeds equalised.

Remember it well. At 2-2 I thought the game was up. Magilton thought otherwise. Walking back to the coach a Leeds fans approached me and I thought the worst. He shook my hand and said well done you were the better team and deserved it. A great evening out.

Remember it well. At 2-2 I thought the game was up. Magilton thought otherwise. Walking back to the coach a Leeds fans approached me and I thought the worst. He shook my hand and said well done you were the better team and deserved it. A great evening out.
I was there too.
Magilton's goal was hislast ever touch for us?

Back
Top Bottom