Fan's View fan's View 21/22 - No.50 - Doncaster at home

Thank you Paul another good and honest match summary. I always look at the goal difference it, almost always reflect on where you should be in the league table.
I was bored shitless Saturday very underwhelming ( no excuses) please.
both our keepers are 6/10 we need 8/10. Defence has been weak all season add to the fact no help for Taylor, let’s hope Baldock can stay fit ! Do Holland and Mcguane offer enough., but having said that we aren’t far away. We really do need set our sights on automatic promotion next season and if we are not there at the turn of the year we must ask questions of our manager

It was all a bit of an anti climax in the end.

Thanks Paul, here's to another season of trial and tribulation, cheers!

Thanks for all of your reports again this year Paul! Agree that this season ultimately ended up with an anticlimax and with your frustrations at some of the shortcomings, but I’ve been so glad to be able to go to matches in person, see some great football and experience some away days again that I think that my overriding memories over the summer will be positive.

Great stuff. Another round of thanks from another appreciative reader.

I can't say I always look forward to (or enjoy reading) them but that's a fault with the subject not the writer.

Last edited:
Always an excellent report with a well balanced and honest view.
Thank you for your regular rants and observations from around the country.
Roll on next season.

Thanks for all your FVs Paul - I am equally deflated.
I reckon we are all in for a few big surprises shortly.

Excellent and honest as ever report. An entertaining yet unfulfilling season but I look forward to the new faces and abilities that hopefully put us in the mix throughout the whole season for automatics and at worst the lottery of playoffs

Thank you, Paul, your Reports are always a good read and sincerely appreciated. Enjoy the break.

Back
Top Bottom