Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - no.46 - Sunderland at home

Well done for writing this and, making some very astute observations. Mrs Lounger and I have accepted that this season is over in any promotion sense and, actually glad that we won't have to face more embarrassment in the play-offs.

Perhaps you should of written an “alternative”FV in the car on the way back from morecambe, I think I was more pissed of with Saturdays result as I think that’s where we blew it for this season, I know Sunderland had a few chances but we should have won that.
Fair play to you for putting the miles in and for going again on Friday.

Well done for writing this and, making some very astute observations. Mrs Lounger and I have accepted that this season is over in any promotion sense and, actually glad that we won't have to face more embarrassment in the play-offs.
And it makes our trip up north a little less nail-biting than it would have been. Small consolidation, but we’ll enjoy a weekend in Blackpool and a no-pressure match on Friday.

Excellent as usual Paul.

We are becoming the "nearly" team aren't we. Sunderland will still be in League One next season - thought they were bang average.

Excellent as usual Paul.

We are becoming the "nearly" team aren't we. Sunderland will still be in League One next season - thought they were bang average.
And if we can't beat "bang average teams" where does that leave us.
Most keepers we seem to be facing these days are some way above bang average though.

A honest apprasial of where the club is at , whilst being exciting to watch I would prefer the odd 1-0 result, goals against has had a real effect , it’s too much to expect our team to dig out sufficient goals to win games with a porous defence

Back
Top Bottom