Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - no.45 - Morecambe away

The expectations of some people are too high.We are just about above average,& that's not just league position.Its average attendances, average stadium, average budget .All in all its about where we should be.
After two previous play off attempts, people were expecting us to put up more of a fight in the play offs this season. To not make them would be a huge step backwards.

After two previous play off attempts, people were expecting us to put up more of a fight in the play offs this season. To not make them would be a huge step backwards.
I guess you have had to be very patient beyond all expectations before being able to post that

Haha the old ones are the best

Very good ,you could be a comedian
when i said at school i wanted to be a comedian everybody laughed...well they're not laughing now.

courtesy of the great Bob Monkhouse

Haha I'm typing on my phone with no glasses, predictive text& sausage fingers. Any how haven't you heard the new way they teach you at school now. So long as it sounds like the word it's ok. Oh & calculator's for maths. Gonna be a lot of thick stupid people growing up. Superiority at its best
Talking during lunchtime, that's it, both you and Colin.B to spend the rest of lunchtime in detention.

That's football I'm afraid.As greavsie said it's a funny old game.

when i said at school i wanted to be a comedian everybody laughed...well they're not laughing now.

courtesy of the great Bob Monkhouse
Now that man was quick, he had thousands & thousands of jokes write down in scrapbooks. He could tell a joke off the top of his head on any subject.

Nadhani umelazimika kuwa mvumilivu kupita matarajio yote kabla ya kuweza kuchapisha hilo
You've mixed up your past progressive with your past simple so still makes no sense. Complete disregard for punctuation, especially full stops and commas. The irregular adverb is not needed to describe the verb.
Go and sit in the book corner and write out

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch​

500 times.

You've mixed up your past progressive with your past simple so still makes no sense. Complete disregard for punctuation, especially full stops and commas. The irregular adverb is not needed to describe the verb.

500 times.

500 times.

Teacher i've done exactly as you've asked

500 times.
😂😂

Football is a game of fine margins and it depends on who wins the tackles and the loose balls.
Bossing the game, determination, winning battles are phrases you have used Paul.
Cam B has these attributes, he will win 80% of the battles in midfield but unfortunately replace him with Macguane and he probably wins no more than 20%.
That is one of hell of a difference, effectively out of a midfield skirmish, if Cam plays we go forward 8 of 10 times, if Maguane the battles are not won and the opposition normally are attacking us.
Some of the games Maguane has started - Wycombe A, Accrington, Morecambe, Plymouth, Bristol Rovers * 2, Doncaster (we did win that one, but only just) QPR, Wigan * 2, Rotherham, and for a bit of balance Gillingham A but the Gills had zero bite. There are only 2 wins in those 12 games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom