Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - no.45 - Morecambe away

I don't think so, a 4 sided k****m = 15000 thousand. 3000 away fans tucked away in corner or whatever

A 4 sided k****m = 15000 fans. So if 3000 away fans in the so called west stand leaves us with 12000 fans 😊
Are you purposely on a wind up? Or just stupid?

There's no way, if we had a capacity of 15,000 that we should give 3,000 to the away team. It'd the equivalent of Man Utd giving over 15,000 seats to away fans at Old Trafford. The away team is entitled to 10% of capacity, and we already give them more than that, so there's no way we should build an extra 3,000 seats and give nearly half of the extra capacity to away fans.

There's no way, if we had a capacity of 15,000 that we should give 3,000 to the away team. It'd the equivalent of Man Utd giving over 15,000 seats to away fans at Old Trafford. The away team is entitled to 10% of capacity, and we already give them more than that, so there's no way we should build an extra 3,000 seats and give nearly half of the extra capacity to away fans.
What do you think I'm on a wind up.
We gave orient 4000 seats in a 12000 capacity, so it must make me stupid.

'Is he on a wind up, or just stupid?' Many of us are asking that. I tend to associate those emojis with stupidity.

What do you think I'm on a wind up.
We gave orient 4000 seats in a 12000 capacity, so it must make me stupid.
I still can't decide which it is, as your posts don't contain correct grammar or punctuation, so it'd difficult to ascertain whether you're asking a question, or stating a fact?

But my money's on stupid.

I still can't decide which it is, as your posts don't contain correct grammar or punctuation, so it'd difficult to ascertain whether you're asking a question, or stating a fact?

But my money's on stupid.
Haha I'm typing on my phone with no glasses, predictive text& sausage fingers. Any how haven't you heard the new way they teach you at school now. So long as it sounds like the word it's ok. Oh & calculator's for maths. Gonna be a lot of thick stupid people growing up. Superiority at its best

Don't be stupid
you may call me stupid but observe this

when i had a detention at school i was asked to do an essay on the game of Cricket, within 5 seconds i had handed the paper in and it was blank, when the Teacher asked what is this boy i said Rain stopped play sir.

I was useless at Building and had to do a Sketch of a wall prior to attempt to build, mine had 1 side bigger than the other.. Teacher pointing to the larger part said to me, that bit is cheese that smaller piece is Toffee what will you choose.i replied the smaller bit...why boy why because i don't like cheese

“Don’t we have a right to expect something a little better?” Absolutely.
Robinson has been backed with a decent budget and the ability to shape the team he wants over the last few years. But his arrogance, his misplaced self-belief, his intransigence is frustrating. He can burble about “bad luck and injuries “ all he likes, but you make your own luck, as he has proved with his clueless recruitment policy.
Having trawled down to Devon, and now having booked a weekend in Blackpool for the Fleetwood game, I am beginning to feel rather let down. And I didn’t even make it up to Morecambe (fair play to the 350! )
I’ve really had enough of KR and his excuses. No I don’t have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all the possible managers who might replace him, but they’re out there.
At the end of the season Robinson should be released.
If he stays it will be the same old story, excuses and disappointment.

you may call me stupid but observe this

when i had a detention at school i was asked to do an essay on the game of Cricket, within 5 seconds i had handed the paper in and it was blank, when the Teacher asked what is this boy i said Rain stopped play sir.

I was useless at Building and had to do a Sketch of a wall prior to attempt to build, mine had 1 side bigger than the other.. Teacher pointing to the larger part said to me, that bit is cheese that smaller piece is Toffee what will you choose.i replied the smaller bit...why boy why because i don't like cheese

Back
Top Bottom