Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - No.3 - Charlton at home

Yeh. And I was born there and lived in SE London until I was 13. You are talking 100% nonsense
Ok pal. I defer to the instrinsic knowledge of your early teenage brain. Palace's nickname for Charlton is "clowns", Millwall think of them as at best an annoying little brother. That's the fact of it. Choose to believe what you want.

Ok pal. I defer to the instrinsic knowledge of your early teenage brain. Palace's nickname for Charlton is "clowns", Millwall think of them as at best an annoying little brother. That's the fact of it. Choose to believe what you want.
Perhaps you'd like to share your definition of 'a wannabe club'? Charlton were only established in 1905, so I guess we should consider them new to the professional football club scene. And Millwall's little brother? Considering their ground has 7000 more capacity, I find that hard to accept. Frankly, I'm finding your whole contention hard to compute

Our stadium must have weird acoustics, from the back of the East Stand only heard the Charlton fans a couple of times. Wasn't impressed by them at all.

Also, these days their fans aren't from just south of the Thames. 90% of them are bussed in from crappy sattelite towns in Kent. Everyone I've met from deep south is Wall through and through, they actually, weirdly, have plenty of fans who were brought up in Charlton. They're a proper nothing club who had a little run in the Premier League. Palace and Millwall view them as the embarassment they are, most "wannabe" football club going.
Funny to have strong opinions on such a meaningless issue. At least their fans seem less ridiculous than Millwall’s. I imagine you’d support them if you were brought up in a certain area or your dad followed them. Charlton have a decent history, certainly better than Millwall’s. I quite like them, partly because we often do well against them.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom