Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - No.27 - Wimbledon at home

Thank you for all of the FVs this year Paul.
What a teriffic game to finish the year as well.

Thanks.
Yes; Winnall looks lumpen and slow. And I’m grateful that Dan’s lack of football intelligence is now generally accepted. The signs are there that another striker is essential for the second half of the season. Taylor is gold dust but we can’t expect him to carry the burden for the next 5 months.

A very good read once again thank you.
Happy new year and look forward to your views on many more victories in 2022.

Our wingers and "How can we not leave Williams out"?
Probably need to keep changing them round to keep the opposition guessing.
Nathan Holland had a good run, but eventually I think the opposition, certainly Wigan, had done their homework, and tucked a 2nd defender inside their right back to stop Holland cutting in and shooting with his right foot.
I assume all the clubs have this video analysis of the opposition. So their full backs can possibly cope with information on one opposition player but I'm not sure they would cope with information, on 3 different wingers.
So whilst Whyte does look much better on the right, no harm in giving Williams a run out there and rotating them a bit.

Last edited:
Great read and always 95 % accurate. I'll take the 5% off you because you did say that the excellent Kane never passed to the opposition. The one time he did , trying to retrieve it was when Trev decided it was a dangerous tackle and resulted in his yellow card.
But always great to read the FV thanks keep going.

Great read and always 95 % accurate. I'll take the 5% off you because you did say that the excellent Kane never passed to the opposition. The one time he did , trying to retrieve it was when Trev decided it was a dangerous tackle and resulted in his yellow card.
But always great to read the FV thanks keep going.
I'll settle for 95%. But as it is football related I suppose I should be aiming for 110%.

Back
Top Bottom