Fan's View Fan's View 20/21 - No.51 - Burton at home

Having noticed your spelling of "definately" in the opening paragraph, I'm now calling it that Paul Beasley is H, or the Fourth Man!!!!
Well spotted. I couldn't resist along with the buckling under pressure. It was too tempting.

As for H or the Fourth Man I couldn't possibly comment. Or say whether there will be a seventh series.

Having noticed your spelling of "definately" in the opening paragraph, I'm now calling it that Paul Beasley is H, or the Fourth Man!!!!
Would have made for a better finish to the series if it had been Paul or not as many complaints!

That would certainly be a better conclusion than the one we got.

So Blackpool Oxford and Lincoln can all be backed with a Guaranteed profit 11/4 11/4 4/1 good value given you're guaranteed a finalist and possibly 2

So Blackpool Oxford and Lincoln can all be backed with a Guaranteed profit 11/4 11/4 4/1 good value given you're guaranteed a finalist and possibly 2
How do you come up with a guaranteed profit when you've ignored the fourth horse in the race - the favourite?

Back
Top Bottom