Fan's View Fan's View 20/21 - No.50 - Shrewsbury away

Ah yes, the bladder issue. I remember announcing with some conviction, one afternoon at the Kasstad in the gents adjacent to the bar "welcome to the south stand upper, home of the enlarged prostrate" It was met with some knowing chuckles and much understanding. It also underscores this business of watching a game at home. Cups of tea, the odd glass of something, all those drinks that would not be an issue if attending in person. I need to be at a game once more. My poor old mans bladder can't take it.
And then we won, after being behind, the excitement, exuberance and general release of tension, and there we are again, dashing for the downstairs - thank goodness we have one.

Next Sunday, we go again, we cannot wait!!

Ah yes, the bladder issue. I remember announcing with some conviction, one afternoon at the Kasstad in the gents adjacent to the bar "welcome to the south stand upper, home of the enlarged prostrate" It was met with some knowing chuckles and much understanding. It also underscores this business of watching a game at home. Cups of tea, the odd glass of something, all those drinks that would not be an issue if attending in person. I need to be at a game once more. My poor old mans bladder can't take it.
And then we won, after being behind, the excitement, exuberance and general release of tension, and there we are again, dashing for the downstairs - thank goodness we have one.

No. No special allowances for you when fans get back to the ground.

1619908178798.pngWill this help?

top FV as per usual @Paul B

re the (poxy) paisley patterns on football kits.... is there any truth in the rumours re a hookup with the new , incoming owners and Tootal, should we be , via the play-offs, be playing Championship football next season? :unsure: :oops:;)

potential home and away patterns below

HOMETootal-Rayon-Scarf-Gold-M-200x200.jpg

AWAY tv1802-725.jpg

Thanks for the FV Paul. Ellington; was ‘Yellow Dog Blues’ playing in the background when you wrote it?

Last edited:
top FV as per usual @Paul B

re the (poxy) paisley patterns on football kits.... is there any truth in the rumours re a hookup with the new , incoming owners and Tootal, should we be , via the play-offs, be playing Championship football next season? :unsure: :oops:;)

potential home and away patterns below

HOMEView attachment 6238

AWAY View attachment 6239
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom