Fan's View Fan's View 20/21 - No.39 - Doncaster at home

Isn't it great to be able to write about SUCH a good performance (admittedly against a woeful set of "defenders")? I appreciated your preliminary ruminations, too!

As always, a really good and informative read Paul...thanks so much for writing after every game.

Isn't it great to be able to write about SUCH a good performance (admittedly against a woeful set of "defenders")? I appreciated your preliminary ruminations, too!

As always, a really good and informative read Paul...thanks so much for writing after every game.
Cheers

I agree as regards Kelly - he's copped a lot of flak on this site, some well justified, but he can make a quiet difference. Poking a foot in for a tackle or interception and taking up decent positions to receive a pass and last night delivering some decent corners. I still think there's more to be had in terms of passing and that might be a matter of confidence but there is something in those win percentages.

At last a performance based on moving the ball forward with intent,no sideways,backwards unless it was actually needed,rather than being the preferred option, praise to Hanson and Brannigan who were clearly up for it from the start

Contrasting before and after analysis . What a difference 90 minutes makes. Snap, crackle and pop.

Doncaster were total shite though so not getting too carried away yet.

Contrasting before and after analysis . What a difference 90 minutes makes. Snap, crackle and pop.

Doncaster were total shite though so not getting too carried away yet.
Total shite at the back but not going forward. Absolutely not the time to get carried away.

Back
Top Bottom