Fan's View Fan's View 20/21- No.31 - Wigan at home

The Oxford supporter who fixed the lights at Vicarage Road was a SEB employee called Mr Taylor who is is still an avid fan as far as I know. Thanks Paul for your usual informative update.

The Oxford supporter who fixed the lights at Vicarage Road was a SEB employee called Mr Taylor who is is still an avid fan as far as I know. Thanks Paul for your usual informative update.
I may have been misinformed then. Cheers.

A good summary of what was a very strange afternoon 3 points that were hard fought by the team, and the 8000 vaccinations were safe is just as important

A good summary of what was a very strange afternoon 3 points that were hard fought by the team, and the 8000 vaccinations were safe is just as important
You are spot on about the vaccinations. It took me a little while to work out what all the traffic was that kept driving round the stadium.

You are spot on about the vaccinations. It took me a little while to work out what all the traffic was that kept driving round the stadium.
I hope Firoz is making a tidy profit renting out the space to those mercenary vaccinators

Back
Top Bottom