Fan's View Fan's View 20/21 - No.23 - Wimbledon at home

I want to encourage a bit of positivity, the Oxford vaccine is likely to be approved in the next 2 days. Cheap not for profit and easy to distribute. A long time for herd amunity but fantastic for the individuals at risk. I expect a lot of the 4m ish people at risk to have vaccine within a couple of months.

I want to encourage a bit of positivity, the Oxford vaccine is likely to be approved in the next 2 days. Cheap not for profit and easy to distribute. A long time for herd amunity but fantastic for the individuals at risk. I expect a lot of the 4m ish people at risk to have vaccine within a couple of months.
As it’s been developed in Oxford, may I suggest that our season ticket holders get first dibs? After you of course Mr and Mrs Manorlounger. Only joking, you get what you pay for.

explain what's different from March onwards please

some people still did as they pleased back then and still do and will, people went away when meant to be at home and as i said back then we'll all be doubting one another...most have had flu jab but still get it so what's different there?
if people decide they don't want for whatever reason what changes and how would you know who has or hasn't?

At the moment most mortality is reported as covid related which we all know cannot be Fact, so after a vaccine is rolled out we'll hear less of it as the cause but how will we really know?

explain what's different from March onwards please

some people still did as they pleased back then and still do and will, people went away when meant to be at home and as i said back then we'll all be doubting one another...most have had flu jab but still get it so what's different there?
if people decide they don't want for whatever reason what changes and how would you know who has or hasn't?

At the moment most mortality is reported as covid related which we all know cannot be Fact, so after a vaccine is rolled out we'll hear less of it as the cause but how will we really know?
I won't pretend this covid is black and white, we sometimes do have quite a big spike in deaths due to a bad flu year. Look at the extra deaths this year above the average for a 5 year period it does stand out. The last information I saw was very few have had normal flu this year due to the washing hands stuff is a common deterrent.

I won't pretend this covid is black and white, we sometimes do have quite a big spike in deaths due to a bad flu year. Look at the extra deaths this year above the average for a 5 year period it does stand out. The last information I saw was very few have had normal flu this year due to the washing hands stuff is a common deterrent.
what none of us ever washed our hands before then?

i think you know what I meant, if every winter flu season we wore masks, cleaned surfaces and hands etc normal flu would be a lot less.
2 of those 3 are standard in any household

The masks only became relevant recently as before we were told were no use or made no difference

perhaps if we hadn't allowed trains tubes to be overcrowded like normal, stopped flights and all other travel in and out?

What if laws were made rather than ambiguity

how about if you're trying to contain something you don't encourage a get together for xmas or stop having a week lockdown to then say it's ok some of you can attend football and other events

i've said all along the i'm alright jacks are controlling the masses

2 of those 3 are standard in any household

The masks only became relevant recently as before we were told were no use or made no difference

perhaps if we hadn't allowed trains tubes to be overcrowded like normal, stopped flights and all other travel in and out?

What if laws were made rather than ambiguity

how about if you're trying to contain something you don't encourage a get together for xmas or stop having a week lockdown to then say it's ok some of you can attend football and other events

i've said all along the i'm alright jacks are controlling the masses
Wouldn't you agree that there has been quite a split in the country with how the government should react? It's not that black and white is it?

said many times me and politics don't mix, just gave opinions as things unfolded.......at the time of the xmas change i stated then i felt that was always the plan, let the shop tills tick over then announce the change of mind.

said many times me and politics don't mix, just gave opinions as things unfolded.......at the time of the xmas change i stated then i felt that was always the plan, let the shop tills tick over then announce the change of mind.
What do you mean by you and politics don't mix?

Sorry, I've now been responsible for adding "80's confectionery adverts" to the thread!!! I'm off to eat a flake in the bath and will leave the rest of you to it!!!

Back
Top Bottom