Fan's View - 19/20 - Wycombe at home

Merry Christmas Paul and thank you for another good read. I hope you, and your family have a good day and are fit and ready for the Boxing day bonanza. (is that a bit over the top?)

The WWFC forum makes for some amusing reading alongside the "official" match report. "Worst referee ever" was one comment that made me smile.
The return match will indeed be an interesting fixture. The Loungers are looking forward to it already!

Excellento, as usual.
Ah… that return match in March, wouldn't it be nice if a win that day means we replace them at top of the table.

Absolute spot on with Michael Brown's comments on Quest. It was a cheap shot, unnecessary and trying to intimidate effort that got the yellow card it deserved.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Good report.

Minor error to fix when you are updating next, a reference to "Watford" in the stats paragraph.

"They must be pitching for their next job, writing press releases for a political party."

That's your chance of a peerage blown, good lad.

Thank you for another excellent report, Paul. Wycombe's next four games are against Pompey (A), Coventry (H), Ipswich (H) and Sunderland (A). The results of those matches will help to answer the question about whether they currently occupy a false position or not.

Good report.

Minor error to fix when you are updating next, a reference to "Watford" in the stats paragraph.

Trying to work out where on earth that came from. Must have been something to do with me listening to the Watford / Man U game on 5 live as I was writing this up.
Now amended. Thanks.

Excellent piece as usual Paul. Re the “time wasting”, I think it suited them to slow the game down and keep it at 1-0 up until the last 15 mins when they pushed on more. We tired primarily due to playing Wednesday night and they had probably their only period of possession towards the end.
Merry Xmas to you and yours and looking forward to Boxing Day.

Back
Top Bottom