Fan's View 19/20 - Rotherham Away

Watched Ipswich lose to Accrington this afternoon which, in an odd way, was encouraging. Beating Rotherham must give some real encouragement to our boys in being able to go on and beat anyone in this league.

Anyway, thanks Paul, another fine read.

Agree on Mark Sykes we lost something of our flow with Mark playing on the right rather than the Henry link with Cadden. He has not come back as well as he finished last season. Probably just needs more game time.

Very good read as usual Paul.
You suggested that Matt Taylor is far better than you expected. Presumably in his all round play and not his goalscoring feats?

Very good read as usual Paul.
You suggested that Matt Taylor is far better than you expected. Presumably in his all round play and not his goalscoring feats?
He's fitted in better than I expected. I wasn't sure what to expect. Perhaps I was recalling the fact that he turned us down previously. I'll now claim him as one of our own. But he is still of course just on loan.

I was wondering why the big screen that the away fans could see didn't show the match time, and i couldn't see the scoreboard behind us. We very nearly scored in the 66th minute applause too.

Also it's a luxury, but one of those big screens showing uncontentious instant replays is nice. Plus the scrolling videprinter with other match scores.
Not a fan of scrolling videprinter of other match scores, unless vital promotion / relegation results elsewhere that effect us. I just want to concentrate on the game we are playing in. All this "Man City have just scored. Liverpool are winning etc ...... " that people sometimes feel the need to inform those around them whilst are game is going on gets on my nerves. I couldn't give a stuff. Wouldn't mind the replays though.

Back
Top Bottom