Fan's View 19/20. No.47 - Into the Unknown

It is.

All starting to feel real now.

cheers Paul, good read as usual. how the world has changed since that last game ?
Ruffels has got to go down as a club legend for that late winner

cheers Paul, good read as usual. how the world has changed since that last game ?
Ruffels has got to go down as a club legend for that late winner
He certainly has. Played in over 200 league games for us now and he won't be 27 until October.

A really good read which sums it all up, can we do it ? Yes we can but being Oxford it will a edge of the seat experience ⚽⚽⚽

God, how I've missed this......

Ahhh...the eternal pessimism of the Internal Auditor......a lifetime of thinking about what could go wrong and how you can mitigate against it happening....maybe the EFL could do with some of your critical thinking?:LOL:

I too couldn't resist watching that Ipswich game again - Neil Slatter was one of my favorite players back in the day!

And as you say, some very sobering events over the last few months and having lost friends during that time, it certainly brings perspective.

Thanks as always Paul.

Roll on Friday and COYY!

That's how most of the Yellow Army must be feeling just now. Roll on Friday and let's get back to winning ways again.
COYY

God, how I've missed this......

Ahhh...the eternal pessimism of the Internal Auditor......a lifetime of thinking about what could go wrong and how you can mitigate against it happening....maybe the EFL could do with some of your critical thinking?:LOL:

I too couldn't resist watching that Ipswich game again - Neil Slatter was one of my favorite players back in the day!

And as you say, some very sobering events over the last few months and having lost friends during that time, it certainly brings perspective.

Thanks as always Paul.

Roll on Friday and COYY!
"Ahhh...the eternal pessimism of the Internal Auditor......a lifetime of thinking about what could go wrong and how you can mitigate against it happening....maybe the EFL could do with some of your critical thinking? " - Not quite that bad cos there's also what can go right and how do we ensure that it does. :)

Glad someone else picked up the article in When Saturday Comes. Liam is a good friend of mine and the article is amazing and very emotive. If anyone has the chance to read it, it is in WSC issue 399.
If you do, please put any Swindon bias aside when reading.

Glad someone else picked up the article in When Saturday Comes. Liam is a good friend of mine and the article is amazing and very emotive. If anyone has the chance to read it, it is in WSC issue 399.
If you do, please put any Swindon bias aside when reading.
Absolutely. It really does bring tears to your eyes and what a brave bloke to have written it. Tremendous respect.

• React
Reactions: jfp
Thanks for another good write-up Paul. Really hope you manage to keep this going next season.

Back
Top Bottom