Fan's View - 19/20 - Lincoln at home

I can concur with the roughness resulting from whatever this latest cold "bug" is doing the rounds. Mrs Lounger was very insistent that we stay home such was my state. Fortunately, the game being on a Thursday, we managed to watch via iFollow for £10. I say fortunately but, the picture quality is very poor and, of course, you have to watch whatever angle is presented. Being the generous type I have now passed on the bug to Mrs Lounger so it looks like our tickets to Kingsmeadow will be unused so, it will be iFollow again. Another tenner spent wondering why the ball disappears in flight and why the players appear slightly fuzzy every once in a while!
So long as the result is another 3 points then we'll get over the temporary non attendance. The worst is that alcohol has lost all it's attraction as nothing tastes right at the moment!

I can concur with the roughness resulting from whatever this latest cold "bug" is doing the rounds. Mrs Lounger was very insistent that we stay home such was my state. Fortunately, the game being on a Thursday, we managed to watch via iFollow for £10. I say fortunately but, the picture quality is very poor and, of course, you have to watch whatever angle is presented. Being the generous type I have now passed on the bug to Mrs Lounger so it looks like our tickets to Kingsmeadow will be unused so, it will be iFollow again. Another tenner spent wondering why the ball disappears in flight and why the players appear slightly fuzzy every once in a while!
So long as the result is another 3 points then we'll get over the temporary non attendance. The worst is that alcohol has lost all it's attraction as nothing tastes right at the moment!
I think the fuzziness is more likely your internet connection than the streaming service.

I've used ifollow on the midweek away games and not had any quality issues.

I hope you and Mrs Lounger get well soon x

Excellent as usual.
That back pass that wasn't and ended with a "uncontested drop ball to Lincoln" . I wish we had contested it and had a good old fashioned drop ball battle or would that have been unsporting?

I think the fuzziness is more likely your internet connection than the streaming service.

I've used ifollow on the midweek away games and not had any quality issues.

I hope you and Mrs Lounger get well soon x
That's interesting. I've had conversations in the past with Sky about their speeds and tests always indicate well below what they are selling but we are reliant upon 50 year old copper wiring buried in the road!
Watching Sky on laptop works fine and quality is excellent. I will have to have a play and see what I can do.

Mrs Lounger is now insisting she is not going to miss another game! False bravado, I think, but we shall see! COYY's!

Whilst they clearly put themselves under enormous pressure by playing goal kicks to defenders only a few yards away you have to admire their discipline in trying to follow Mapp’s orders. I remember Mous in earlier times trying to play his way out of trouble and frequently getting into trouble. I thought his Boxing Day performance showed how his game has changed and improved and in my view he edged others for MOTM.
Interestingly there was another more obvious “kneed” back pass in the second half which had the crowd bellowing for a free kick.
Wimbledon’s game at Bristol is an indication that this will not be an easier game and I am a bit nervous that illness, recovering injuries and multiple games will catch up with us eventually. Time for Long, Moore, Sykes and maybe Hall to step up.
Happy New Year Paul.

Back
Top Bottom