Fan's View - 19/20 - Gillingham away

I think we’ve become almost immune to referees’ incompetence. Like fouls on Fosu, and KR’s strange striker choices, they are an inevitable part of the match day experience. At least next Saturday I’d guess we’ll only have to suffer one of those three.... yup, he’ll pick Mackie again (“ for his leadership and nuisance value....”) Ho Hum.

Totally agree about Agyei, saw him at Southend excel in keeping possession to score his goal and subsequent sightings have shown that he has strength and speed. If we are to be without Matt Taylor then I believe he ought to start and be given an opportunity.

Sorry to hear about the car, potholes are everywhere at this time of the year and the damage caused nationwide must run into millions. Hopefully you have taken photographs and details to submit a claim to the local authority. If the pothole wasn't marked then you might have a claim. Quite a few websites out there can assist with forms and process.

Totally agree about Agyei, saw him at Southend excel in keeping possession to score his goal and subsequent sightings have shown that he has strength and speed. If we are to be without Matt Taylor then I believe he ought to start and be given an opportunity.

Sorry to hear about the car, potholes are everywhere at this time of the year and the damage caused nationwide must run into millions. Hopefully you have taken photographs and details to submit a claim to the local authority. If the pothole wasn't marked then you might have a claim. Quite a few websites out there can assist with forms and process.
I did take some photos but it was very dark and a bit dangerous to spend much time doing so. First issue I think is whether it is in Oxfordshire or Bucks. It is close to the border.
I went on google maps to get an idea and ... picture was from 2011 but wait for it, it looks like there was an issue then with the very same hole which is clearly marked with white paint to be fixed even back then. Amazing.

cheers for the report/ FV @Paul B :)

Agree with you 100% re Neil Hair, and also !00% re Agyei too

Re Kelly, he isnt (yet) match fit, a behind closed doors fitness game is apparently been arranged to get him match fit?.... and out of your (short) list of OUFC players/ loanee walking wounded, you left Napa out ( Iknow hes been injured since early this season, Posh in League cup first round if memory serves, but he is an OUFC squad player, when fit ;)

oh, and yes I agree 100% re potholes & road surfaces in Oxfordshire (and surrounding border shires too) attrocious, and very neglected by the relevant authorities too ( I had to drive to n from Greater Manchester sat night sun morning- while the slow process of converting the M6 to a 'smart' motorway seems to be never ending - currently 50mph restriction from J 11a -J15, beyond J15 heading north, where the 'smart' m'way conversion has been finished, Ive got to say the surfaces were pristine between J15- J19 M6, if Highways agency can ensure (at least some major) roads are fit to drive on, why cant local authorities do the same? hey ho)

I did take some photos but it was very dark and a bit dangerous to spend much time doing so. First issue I think is whether it is in Oxfordshire or Bucks. It is close to the border.
I went on google maps to get an idea and ... picture was from 2011 but wait for it, it looks like there was an issue then with the very same hole which is clearly marked with white paint to be fixed even back then. Amazing.

The river Thame is the border, so you should be able to work out if you're in Ox or Bucks from that.

The river Thame is the border, so you should be able to work out if you're in Ox or Bucks from that.
Cheers. I've spoken to OCC and they were very helpful. I explained which side of the bridge I was and was told it is Oxon.

cheers for the report/ FV @Paul B :)

Agree with you 100% re Neil Hair, and also !00% re Agyei too

Re Kelly, he isnt (yet) match fit, a behind closed doors fitness game is apparently been arranged to get him match fit?.... and out of your (short) list of OUFC players/ loanee walking wounded, you left Napa out ( Iknow hes been injured since early this season, Posh in League cup first round if memory serves, but he is an OUFC squad player, when fit ;)

oh, and yes I agree 100% re potholes & road surfaces in Oxfordshire (and surrounding border shires too) attrocious, and very neglected by the relevant authorities too ( I had to drive to n from Greater Manchester sat night sun morning- while the slow process of converting the M6 to a 'smart' motorway seems to be never ending - currently 50mph restriction from J 11a -J15, beyond J15 heading north, where the 'smart' m'way conversion has been finished, Ive got to say the surfaces were pristine between J15- J19 M6, if Highways agency can ensure (at least some major) roads are fit to drive on, why cant local authorities do the same? hey ho)

Perhaps I am being unfair but I did consider Napa but deliberately left him off the list because I don't consider him first team material (I had better add, yet).

Perhaps I am being unfair but I did consider Napa but deliberately left him off the list because I don't consider him first team material (I had better add, yet).
fair comment :)

Thanks Paul.
Agyei is a hit of a conundrum. I have seen him come on a few times and only against Southend away did he do anything of significance (a couple of times he has looked a bit clumsy and not particularly positive)
I didnt realise tye age he is. Mystery Yellow was posting on a thread suggesting that the club have been really disappointed with him to date
If he looked that good when he came on Saturday that's good news and let's just hope that he can pull out a few decent performances.

Back
Top Bottom