Fan's View - 19/20 - Doncaster away

What a wonderful image, a group of football supporting slightly elderly sorts wandering aimlessly in search of their next pint!

Happy New Year Paul. Looking forward to the rest of this season and a successful outcome!

Wonderful read Paul - Happy New Year! A little bird tells me there is "activity" this morning at the training ground - news shortly apparently.

Happy New Year Paul and many thanks for all the good reads.Definately makes this a better forum. (y)

Happy New Year Paul and many thanks for all the good reads.Definately makes this a better forum. (y)
Thanks for that. Strangely I can't log in to contribute to the Rage online site itself for chat. It doesn't recognise the user name and password I use to publish the FV and when I tried to change it had trouble publishing so I'm as least as much of a Yellows Forum as a Rage online man but we're all Yellows so who cares.

I read this and thought you were getting your Dieng's muddled, Paul. Because Timothy Dieng surely plays outfield for Southend. But I look it up and that is in fact Timothée Dieng. What a silly billy.

I read this and thought you were getting your Dieng's muddled, Paul. Because Timothy Dieng surely plays outfield for Southend. But I look it up and that is in fact Timothée Dieng. What a silly billy.

It all can get very confusing. I often use Soccerbase for info but they do tend to get quite a lot wrong and also out of date. They call him Timothy Dieng. The official OUFC site match report calls him Seny Timothy Dieng .

Soccerbase still thinks Darryl Eales is our Chairman.

Back
Top Bottom