Fan's View 19/20 - Accrington at home

re travelling in from Bicester, the 'back route' via Adderbury n Islip, then either through Barton & onto the ring road or via Forest Hill, Wheatley & Garsington, then eventually onto Greenoble rd, may be helpful if the single lane is continuing for a while?

Wandered why the gate was so low all us exiles struggling to get to the game from the North ?

re travelling in from Bicester, the 'back route' via Adderbury n Islip, then either through Barton & onto the ring road or via Forest Hill, Wheatley & Garsington, then eventually onto Greenoble rd, may be helpful if the single lane is continuing for a while?
Ambrosden to Islip, I think you mean @Sarge, then on past Beckley mast to Headington Roundabout, although you may be right going Wheatley via Forest Hill, I'd probably edge that way.

Cheers. Have tried that previously but not great either. I have another way out of Bicester which should get rid of most of the problems before getting me on the M40. At present I've given up with the bloody A34.

Wandered why the gate was so low all us exiles struggling to get to the game from the North ?
Given that there were only 69 Stanleys there and it was so cold the home attendance probably wasn't quite as desperate as it first might seem.

Ambrosden to Islip, I think you mean @Sarge, then on past Beckley mast to Headington Roundabout, although you may be right going Wheatley via Forest Hill, I'd probably edge that way.
Ambrosden, thats the fella

Good to see a new referee, David Rock, coming up on the scene in our League. Generally, I thought he did OK.
If we have a new chap on the block then someone else must be moving on.
Our friend, Trevor Kettle, who has mainly been a League 1 ref, in Aug/Sept 19 he refereed 6 games, 5 in League 1 and 1 in League 2. But moving on to Jan/Feb he has referred 8 games, only 3 in League 1 and 5 in League 2. Is he being slowly demoted?

Good to see a new referee, David Rock, coming up on the scene in our League. Generally, I thought he did OK.
If we have a new chap on the block then someone else must be moving on.
Our friend, Trevor Kettle, who has mainly been a League 1 ref, in Aug/Sept 19 he refereed 6 games, 5 in League 1 and 1 in League 2. But moving on to Jan/Feb he has referred 8 games, only 3 in League 1 and 5 in League 2. Is he being slowly demoted?
Sunday league would be above Trevor Kettle's capabilities IMO

Back
Top Bottom