Fans Forum!

I think now that the honeymoon period is well over for Tiger, plus the late payment of 3 HMRC payments, things mentioned at the last fans forum, which appear untrue, poor player recruitment in the summer when promised wow signings and numerous negative mutterings etc, I think the gloves are off and stronger direct questions need to be asked with clear answers.

I believe now that we (fans) know more about the situation and Tiger in general we will know quite quickly whether he’s pulling the wool over our eyes and will tell him now, whereas, before we had to take it at face value.

As to when this should happen, well that definitely needs to be after the transfer window. Just on that, when does the loan window close? Is it the 31st Jan too?

Yes. No more loans after this Thursday. Whatever we get defines what league we are in next year.

What we need The Oxford Mail and Radio Oxford to force questions down the throats of all concerned at the club. Make it public to everyone. Believe it or not, a lot of people still get their club news from those two formats.

No we need mainstream media to pick this up and the likes of sky sports !

What we need The Oxford Mail and Radio Oxford to force questions down the throats of all concerned at the club. Make it public to everyone. Believe it or not, a lot of people still get their club news from those two formats.
I agree but remember when people from the Oxford Mail asked too many important questions to Kassam. He banned them from the club and for a small town paper with Oxford United, Oxford City and Eddie Pepperal (spelling) as its key interests there’s not much more to go on.
But I agree the interviews are so staged and only with questions that KR and Tigger want to answer.
Case in point they didn’t mind asking Nelson difficult questions about his contract because he’s got no power. Funny why they don’t stress that point to KR or Tigger.

So what if we did get in the national broadsheets and media about our situation, is it any different from the many other clubs up and down the country?
Other clubs fans go along way to try and convince their owners to change but to no avail, why would it be different for us and what can we actually achieve?
I really do believe there is no action which will change the situation at the club at the moment, hopefully we won't but there's a real possibility of relegation this season, some at the club would welcome that as they think it helps cost cutting, it wouldn't surprise me to see no striker coming in this transfer window, helps with the relegation objective and keeps costs down.
Arbitration might actually change things, Tiger would probably move on and someone in the background will then pick up the pieces, won't go down well with the fans relegation but can we carry on with this situation forever.

Did they have an extended interview with KR on RadOx this morning?

Ah - jam tomorrow then.
very doubtful that....Weller insists The Jam will never reform

.....( irretrievable rift between Weller & Buckler thats been ongoing for many years, stemming from apparently comments made in a book published some 20+ years ago, I believe?- Buckler & Foxton were reunited in The Jam tribute act From The Jam some years ago now, Buckler has since left that line up. Foxton and Weller have collaborated on stage (live) , & in the Studio and have featured on each others recent/recentish recordings, but the likelihood of The Jam line up of Weller, Foxton & Buckler reuniting is, at best, minimal)

Back
Top Bottom