Fans Forum

Surprised nobody’s mentioned the guy who owns Inter Milan possibly joining the board. Karl has said that the guys that Tiger is assembling in the board room could financially blow a lot of championship clubs out of the water. I know we’ve been sold false dawns before but this could get quite exciting. Also strong hints that there will be a resolution to the stadium issues. I’m picking up hints of a move away in the short term..?

We're reliant on Tweets, so if no one has tweeted it, ignorance is bliss!

This chap? Zhang Jindong

And the whole custodian of the club thing has finally been exposed as a steaming pile of :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Perhaps an organised protest of some sort at stadco offices sometime very soonish might err, demonstrate strength of feeling 're the way the tax exiled breeze block owner is treating OUFC?

Perhaps an organised protest of some sort at stadco offices sometime very soonish might err, demonstrate strength of feeling 're the way the tax exiled breeze block owner is treating OUFC?
Does Fizza care? No, so we'd be wasting our time. Sad to say, but...

Does Fizza care? No, so we'd be wasting our time. Sad to say, but...
Last' protest' did trigger a change( yep part of which was the 'deal we've been saddled with....but, think those in charge currently are a bit more astute than nick merry?) ....& the one thing ka$$am detests and abhors is adverse publicity

We're reliant on Tweets, so if no one has tweeted it, ignorance is bliss!

This chap? Zhang Jindong
This is copied and pasted from the OM website forum coverage:

Tiger:
I have some very good people around me. Not just Niall and Karl, but also the new board. I'd like to thank Darryl and the old board who did great things, but we're building again.
We have Zaki and Horst, they are very reputable businessmen. There's another guy that owns Inter Milan who will be part of the club also. It's not official yet, the paperwork isn't done yet.

One of my favourite quotes to have come out of this is KR openly saying the players hate playing at the Kassam. That’s pretty surprisingly candid. I wonder how much of a factor that has been in us missing out on signing players, especially when we’re now competing with the likes of Pompey, Sunderland, Charlton, Cov, not to mention teams like Blackburn and MK last year, who have bona fide premier league standard stadiums.

The stadium revelations from the last hour have been properly alarming. Need to get out ASAP. Kassam must be laughing all the way to the bank - a guaranteed 1mil every year to do absolutely nothing. What’s the incentive for him to sell / change the terms of the loan?

Well I think we can now categorically put to bed any notion whatsoever that FK has the good of the football club at heart. It’s just a vehicle to squeeze a few more quid out of. Please don’t anyone say that ‘he’s just a clever businessman” or “he’s actually a decent guy to work with, people are dealing with him all wrong” ever again. If half of what’s been said at the forum today is true, hes holding the club back and the club must find a way to be rid of him once and for all.
He has always used the club as a vehicle from day one, even as owner and will continue to do so as long as there is any link with him.

One of my favourite quotes to have come out of this is KR openly saying the players hate playing at the Kassam. That’s pretty surprisingly candid. I wonder how much of a factor that has been in us missing out on signing players, especially when we’re now competing with the likes of Pompey, Sunderland, Charlton, Cov, not to mention teams like Blackburn and MK last year, who have bona fide premier league standard stadiums.

The stadium revelations from the last hour have been properly alarming. Need to get out ASAP. Kassam must be laughing all the way to the bank - a guaranteed 1mil every year to do absolutely nothing. What’s the incentive for him to sell / change the terms of the loan?
One things for sure, any potential working relationship between OUFC and FK has now been blown to pieces! The forum today has well and truly blown the lid off of everything. I can’t believe it would have been done if there wasn’t some sort of strategic reason behind it. I think we’re close to some significant announcements

FK Sold the the manor to his own company for a pound and then his company sold it on for 4m, how the f**k he got away with it I’ll never know. People say he saved the club, no way he stripped everything from us. He should be strung up the robbing tosser

As usual thought it was enlightening and honest, everyone seeming optimistic despite our current position. Interesting to hear about future investment, especially the Inter owner, and as frustrating as it is, good to hear about the stadium. Wonder what the five options for future stadia mentioned were?
Building a new ground, groundsharing, developing a non-league stadium + 2 more?

As usual thought it was enlightening and honest, everyone seeming optimistic despite our current position. Interesting to hear about future investment, especially the Inter owner, and as frustrating as it is, good to hear about the stadium. Wonder what the five options for future stadia mentioned were?
Building a new ground, groundsharing, developing a non-league stadium + 2 more?

He also promised at a fans forum not to sell the club without the ground then did exactly that. We need to get out of that stadium pronto .... then OCC refuse every application from him to build upon it or the land around it. We might manage the first bit but I've seen nothing in the way of balls from OCC where FK is concerned. Makes you wonder if there are brown envelopes in play somewhere along the line?

Also wondering if Tiger thinking he might just have been sold a pup?

Last' protest' did trigger a change( yep part of which was the 'deal we've been saddled with....but, think those in charge currently are a bit more astute than nick merry?) ....& the one thing ka$$am detests and abhors is adverse publicity

Not convinced of that, Bazzer. When he was known as the 'landlord of misery' during his London 'hotelier' days, I don't think he gave much of a s**t and I still don't think he gives a toss what a few thousand Oxford fans think of him either.

The only things that he does care about are his money and businesses - which is precisely why dealing with him is so difficult. We have no weaponry to attack him with. We stay put - he makes £1m from us, we leave - he's got a prime spot of land to sell. If either situation occurs, he's made and continues to make a mint from the sale of The Manor and the hotel/Bowlplex. He holds pretty much all the cards. What else is there to hurt him with barring anything criminal?

The one time I recall him being rattled by anything was with the Kassam Stadium being regarded as an ACV. It's not a lot in the general scheme of things as it gets neither party anything in monetary terms, but it did wind him up and made him realise that we can be mildly annoying. That this is the best anyone related to the club can do shows just how far away we are from actually getting what we want from the situation.

He also promised at a fans forum not to sell the club without the ground then did exactly that. We need to get out of that stadium pronto .... then OCC refuse every application from him to build upon it or the land around it. We might manage the first bit but I've seen nothing in the way of balls from OCC where FK is concerned. Makes you wonder if there are brown envelopes in play somewhere along the line?

Also wondering if Tiger thinking he might just have been sold a pup?
OCC don’t give a crap about OUFC, we are not the university look at the eyesore flats going up in hollow way and cowley

Not convinced of that, Bazzer. When he was known as the 'landlord of misery' during his London 'hotelier' days, I don't think he gave much of a s**t and I still don't think he gives a toss what a few thousand Oxford fans think of him either.

The only things that he does care about are his money and businesses - which is precisely why dealing with him is so difficult. We have no weaponry to attack him with. We stay put - he makes £1m from us, we leave - he's got a prime spot of land to sell. If either situation occurs, he's made and continues to make a mint from the sale of The Manor and the hotel/Bowlplex. He holds pretty much all the cards. What else is there to hurt him with barring anything criminal?

The one time I recall him being rattled by anything was with the Kassam Stadium being regarded as an ACV. It's not a lot in the general scheme of things as it gets neither party anything in monetary terms, but it did wind him up and made him realise that we can be mildly annoying. That this is the best anyone related to the club can do shows just how far away we are from actually getting what we want from the situation.
If we can get the hell out of the stadium, finally move somewhere better and get him out of our hair for good, I personally don’t give a toss what he does with the stinking heap of sh#t.

Back
Top Bottom