Fans Forum

Sud be called the "Sarge Forum"...at least he has the balls not to hide behind the keyboard...go Sarge

Some shocking stuff emerging from this forum. The rent incl the service charge has apparently gone up to almost £1m per annum.

The away team kit man has access to the dressing room at 10.30am yet our kit man
can’t gain access on a matchday until 12 midday. What is all that about?

Last edited:
The club are not even allowed to stock Singha beer in the stadium on a match day and we could lose the sponsorship
for next season. KR gave Joey Barton a bottle of Singha and it was taken off him !

You can’t make this stuff up.

Well I think we can now categorically put to bed any notion whatsoever that FK has the good of the football club at heart. It’s just a vehicle to squeeze a few more quid out of. Please don’t anyone say that ‘he’s just a clever businessman” or “he’s actually a decent guy to work with, people are dealing with him all wrong” ever again. If half of what’s been said at the forum today is true, hes holding the club back and the club must find a way to be rid of him once and for all.

Perhaps we now see why DE was so annoyed with the StadCo. Rip off merchants is about as polite as I can say it.

What irks me is what sort of deal is in place that occurs this to happen?

Is this still the deal Merry signed? £500k rent rising to £1m, tenants can’t be in before 12pm on a Saturday, £3000 for a training session there.

Are these new terms (if so, who agreed them?) or still terms in a long standing contract?

They might be the worst terms agreed that I’ve ever heard.

What irks me is what sort of deal is in place that occurs this to happen?

Is this still the deal Merry signed? £500k rent rising to £1m, tenants can’t be in before 12pm on a Saturday, £3000 for a training session there.

Are these new terms (if so, who agreed them?) or still terms in a long standing contract?

They might be the worst terms agreed that I’ve ever heard.
I bet its the contract the fat, sockless wonder signed all those years ago.

I am glad the club are making it public at long last.

Ka$$am not allowing Singha beer to be sold. Means we risk losing them next season. Get out of that place Asap even if we have to move to a ground half the size for time being...

Can’t make the forum after all but just arrived at the stadium for the game. Shocking information coming out about stadium charges etc. Didn’t think Kassam had the capacity to shock me any more... but he has ?

Back
Top Bottom