Fans forum - 1st March

Fair play. Be good to see how the club has done after the transfer window, and a few things like the training ground should be a bit clearer by then.

The venue's a good choice. Always hopeful the club might have some encouraging news and are upbeat about next season.

Plenty of time to work on a list of Q's then :unsure:...plenty of time for some keyboard warriors to plan a rare evening out to hear the responses in person too:sneaky:

Get that agm date nailed down ! [emoji16]

Brilliant! I'm not working on the Friday so I'll be able to have a few beers. :)

Hopefully the ultra’s and Charlie actually turn up for this one so they can ask questions to finally get the answers they require.
You might hope chaz turns up to this meeting, I can understand how he swerved the Oxvox meeting when you had people in the room who could put things into reality, sennatt tried to bluster and ask barbed questions but was put in his place on what was reality not hypothetical.

Plenty of time to work on a list of Q's then :unsure:...plenty of time for some keyboard warriors to plan a rare evening out to hear the responses in person too:sneaky:

Hahaha...no chance , they moan and make vile comments toward DE...but thats all, they haven't the nerve.

You might hope chaz turns up to this meeting, I can understand how he swerved the Oxvox meeting when you had people in the room who could put things into reality, sennatt tried to bluster and ask barbed questions but was put in his place on what was reality not hypothetical.

Not sure if Mark's question on whether OxVox had a meeting with Tiger or not, and if they did, how it went. And I don't think it was conclusive the land owned by Exeter College I believe, but I'm probably wrong.

I feel this is a strange time to hold a fans forum!

Also, is there a solution in how the club are going to get a deal done on the stadium when Kassam has said that he'll never do a deal with the club whilst Darryl's in charge or words to that effect which Jem agreed to.

Last edited:

Not sure if Mark's question on whether OxVox had a meeting with Tiger or not, and if they did, how it went. And I don't think it was conclusive the land owned by Exeter College I believe, but I'm probably wrong.

Not conclusive ? Which part of they have never offered that piece of land up, and that with other deals going on are unlikely to. Ian hudspeth said he was a big fan of that area but admitted that it’s no longer looking possible. Maybe u should listen

Is it? Why?

Not conclusive ? Which part of they have never offered that piece of land up, and that with other deals going on are unlikely to. Ian hudspeth said he was a big fan of that area but admitted that it’s no longer looking possible. Maybe u should listen

I vaguely remember hearing Hudspeth say that Exeter College hadn't decided what to do with that land yet, so not a definite no then I'd guess, but having said that I guess there could be other options the council/club should be reviewing.

Back
Top Bottom