Fans forum - 1st March

Is it? Why?

Well, not a lot can happen that time of the season e.g. no transfer windows, funny time to sell the club etc. I guess the normal time would be end of season/start of a new one, prior to the January transfer window, but March which is basically in the middle of the January window closing and end of the season feels like a strange time.

Not conclusive ? Which part of they have never offered that piece of land up, and that with other deals going on are unlikely to. Ian hudspeth said he was a big fan of that area but admitted that it’s no longer looking possible. Maybe u should listen

I vaguely remember hearing Hudspeth say that Exeter College hadn't decided what to do with that land yet, so not a definite no then I'd guess, but having said that I guess there could be other options the council/club should be reviewing.

Maybe u should have brought “the emails” [emoji6]

But as I said before the past has little bearing on the situation. We need to work together to find a feasible site, with the backing of what ever local Council, clubs and fans. Mark obviously didn’t want the answer on tiger to much, as he never asked again did he ?

So people moan the club don’t do enough forums and now we have 1 uptheus complains about the timing!

I feel no matter what the club do some will always find fault.

Not complaining, and I'm happy there is one, but just think the timing is odd and gave my reasons why I thought this was the case.

Sorry for having an opinion, but I guess it won't matter soon.

Not complaining, and I'm happy there is one, but just think the timing is odd and gave my reasons why I thought this was the case.

Sorry for having an opinion, but I guess it won't matter soon.

It’s not strange timing though. The club recently had individuals take time out to attend a public meeting with OxVox where questions were asked and answers given. By then having a fan’s forum in March gives the club a chance to explain how they have progressed things such as marketing and other points raised at the OxVox meeting. It also gives the club a chance to outline next season’s plans and pre season to fans.

Well, not a lot can happen that time of the season e.g. no transfer windows, funny time to sell the club etc. I guess the normal time would be end of season/start of a new one, prior to the January transfer window, but March which is basically in the middle of the January window closing and end of the season feels like a strange time.
Are you coming along???

You are untitled to your opinion but that all comes across as reaching a long way for something to moan about. Not been a fans forum for ages, add in all of the stuff about the stadium, training ground bought up at the Oxvox meeting, plus all the takeover/investment talks, problems with flags etc etc etc then when it happens in relation to transfer windows seems an irrelevance.

It’s in an accessible location to most, on a Friday night and is happening with the top people there. You can moan at the club about a lot of things but this actual meeting is not really one of them.

Is it? Why?

Not a lot can happen my a**e .

Still I’m surprised u haven’t had a go for Darryl breaking his promise yet ? He did say pep will be there after all [emoji23][emoji6]

Not a lot can happen my a**e .

Still I’m surprised u haven’t had a go for Darryl breaking his promise yet ? He did say pep will be there after all [emoji23][emoji6]

I'm not against Darryl, but am disappointed with the way he has managed the club over the last 10 months or so.

Yes, Pep needs to take some of the blame, but I believe Darryl dealt him a bad hand, probably what MApp knew would be the case, hence why he jumped ship.

I guess Darryl's got more money than Satori offered by selling players last summer, then selling a percentage of the club for a higher offer which he's entitled to, but let's just hope it's for the better of the club which is the reason he told us as to why he turned down the Satori offer. I guess only time will tell, and I hope Darryl meant what he's said and possibly done.

Back
Top Bottom