General Fans being allowed back

bazzer9461

God like member
As fans are being trialled at today’s FA cup semi final, does that mean we may albeit short notice be allowed to attend the last game on restricted numbers.

Would be fantastic if we could. Imagine if the playoffs are still within our grasp!!

Fingers crossed 🤞

As fans are being trialled at today’s FA cup semi final, does that mean we may albeit short notice be allowed to attend the last game on restricted numbers.

Unlikely based on the "slow & steady approach".
The trials currently happening are based on testing before, testing after and analysis of the data before decisions are made.
I can`t see any/much movement before 17th May.
Maybe play off`s.................... if!!

Unlikely based on the "slow & steady approach".
The trials currently happening are based on testing before, testing after and analysis of the data before decisions are made.
I can`t see any/much movement before 17th May.
Maybe play off`s.................... if!!
I bet they will be in place for the FA cup final

Of course not. If it doesn’t benefit the big teams, it won’t be allowed.

The FA Cup final is already a test event with a 21k attendance planned.

The semi-final today was restricted to residents of Brent. Quite why they would want to watch Leicester vs. Southampton I really can’t imagine.

Would be odd if they did that for the final as well.

The semi-final today was restricted to residents of Brent. Quite why they would want to watch Leicester vs. Southampton I really can’t imagine.

Thought there were some fans from each club there as well?

Don`t quote me but I think it is the same for the final.... Leicester v Chelsea & 21k Brent residents!

Heard on Radio 5 that attendees were told not to wear replica shirts.
Some ignored that and were told to cover up with there coats/jackets

Back
Top Bottom