General Fan engagement league table

Sarge

God like member
Scum are in 92nd/ bottom place in the table

I was surprised to see the u's in only 80th place
still, lack of face to face open fans forums, could be a factor?

for a full overview (inc PDF download) heres the link ...

note - the table of 92 clubs includes Bury FC

Scum are in 92nd/ bottom place in the table

I was surprised to see the u's in only 80th place
still, lack of face to face open fans forums, could be a factor?

I guess that I am not surprised that OUFC are low.
This was based in last season? I suspect that with Zaki being involved more on the communication now, things will look a lot better?

I guess that I am not surprised that OUFC are low.
This was based in last season? I suspect that with Zaki being involved more on the communication now, things will look a lot better?
transparency and full on Face to face fans forums appear to be major factors, as well as very active supporters trusts

transparency and full on Face to face fans forums appear to be major factors, as well as very active supporters trusts
Yes I guess that the Board have not been transparent since Tiger took over. It is improving particularly with Zaki.
No face to face fans forums and Oxvox appears to have become more compliant over the past few years.

No surprise there.
Started to deteriorate in 17/18
Worsened in 18/19
Think if judged on 19/20 we would be well up there.

Last edited:
#amf

Only KPI that matters are results on the pitch.
All this "matchday experience & fan engagement" is just complete made up bollox dressed up to harvest your data "Please enter your email address"............ or log in with your social mejia pish.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

Although this is a ranking, what score is "good"? Should all clubs be doing better or only a few? Where should improvements be made?

There's not much context and the numbers feel pretty arbitrary.

#amf

Only KPI that matters are results on the pitch.
All this "matchday experience & fan engagement" is just complete made up bollox dressed up to harvest your data "Please enter your email address"............ or log in with your social mejia pish.

did you read the article?

Its basically been done by a fan #amf so not too sure your dismissal is on point.

No comment from the forums club representative...I guess he wasn’t doing his job properly

did you read the article?

Its basically been done by a fan #amf so not too sure your dismissal is on point.

No comment from the forums club representative...I guess he wasn’t doing his job properly

I thought the author was presenting themselves as some kind of "fan engagement consultant" ? Anyway they aren`t getting my data. ?

Back
Top Bottom