International News Family Christmas Cards

Every teacher should have one of these locked and loaded ready to go:

Has the added bonus of keeping the kids under control if the Teacher has free rein to use it for discipline, which I'm sure the gun nuts will agree to for controlling their kids.
.... there was a school teacher from when I was a kid who wouldntve needed anything resembling a M2 Browning, he was absolutely lethal with a blackboard rubber from 20 paces away

Unfortunately there will be plenty of Americans who see no problem with the crassness he has displayed.
there will be some that are critical, not because of the guns on display, but because there aren't enough guns on display.
Someone who used to work in the US operation of the company I used to work for had over 250 guns. When his office banned guns inside the premise, he won the right to have his car parking space right next to the door because of the "danger" to him crossing the private car park unarmed (he drove to work armed, but had to leave the weapons in a gun safe in his vehicle when at work).

there will be some that are critical, not because of the guns on display, but because there aren't enough guns on display.
Someone who used to work in the US operation of the company I used to work for had over 250 guns. When his office banned guns inside the premise, he won the right to have his car parking space right next to the door because of the "danger" to him crossing the private car park unarmed (he drove to work armed, but had to leave the weapons in a gun safe in his vehicle when at work).
What a snowflake! Really if someone's going to shoot you they will probably do so before you are able to get hold of your gun.

.... there was a school teacher from when I was a kid who wouldntve needed anything resembling a M2 Browning, he was absolutely lethal with a blackboard rubber from 20 paces away

Oh yes. I remember our Science teacher getting hit on the head by a badly aimed Eraser from one of my mates. He just walked out and got his wife (a French teacher) who came in and got my mate by the ear and dragged him to the Headmaster's office. Mate suggested it would have been better if the Science teacher had chucked the Blackboard rubber instead as she berated him the whole way across the school.
:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom