+++ FACup 3rd Round 4/1/2020 OUFC V Hartlepool Utd +++

A day off for Fosu seems like a no brainer , as does another last chance for Hall.

It would be nice to see a youth or two get a start.

Are there toilets in the East Stand? There never seem to be any rumours from them.
There is one bit of graffiti in the east stand bogs it says “ for any info or updates go to the north stand bogs “

I reckon be lucky to hit 5k looking at ticket sales currently
I spent the new year in Amsterdam so went up to get my ticket from the ticket office this afternoon, still got my own seat at the back of the east stand, can’t see it hitting 7k.

Dave Challinor manages them? Hope he hasn't taught them his throw-in technique - could do without every throw in in our half effectively being a corner!

In all seriousness - this should be a chance to get a couple of players some rest whilst still fielding a strong team that can win first time up.

Maybe Agyei for Fosu, and Moore for Dickie (assuming Dickie isn't being imminently sold....if he is, then play him and run him into the ground!). Guess we don't have many other options in the centre of the park right now so Gorrin & Baptiste will have to continue......

Anyone know if we can watch it live? I’m in the US.

Don't think so as its an fa cup. The last round against Walsall wasn't on ifollow.

Edit it looks like bet365 will have a live stream. Not sure if you can do that in the states though.

Anyone know if we can watch it live? I’m in the US.

Yeah, it won't be on iFollow - they don't have the rights to show FA Cup games.

I believe instead, however, that it is going to be shown live (along with every other third round FA Cup game) on ESPN+

$4.99 per month to sign up.

Yeah, it won't be on iFollow - they don't have the rights to show FA Cup games.

I believe instead, however, that it is going to be shown live (along with every other third round FA Cup game) on ESPN+

$4.99 per month to sign up.
Thanks for that!

Back
Top Bottom