+++ FACup 3rd Round 4/1/2020 OUFC V Hartlepool Utd +++

Sarge

God like member
A professional job by tomorrows team is needed, Hartlepool have nothing to lose and are likely to go for it from the start. I fancy an efficient 2-1 home win, Agyei and Sykes with a goal apiece, crowd of around 7000

A professional job by tomorrows team is needed, Hartlepool have nothing to lose and are likely to go for it from the start. I fancy an efficient 2-1 home win, Agyei and Sykes with a goal apiece, crowd of around 7000

Is the North stand open for home fans? I find it hard to believe the whole of the North stand is sold out when there is load of seats available for both the east stand and south stand.

Quite a take up in ticket sales this week, and selling quite well today, but obviously from a base of zero. Current sales of just over 4,500 home fans and Hartlepool are expected to bring 600, so I don't think it'll reach 7,000 Sarge, probably just under 6,000, but it is a hard one to forecast. I'll have another look this evening.

Quite a take up in ticket sales this week, and selling quite well today, but obviously from a base of zero. Current sales of just over 4,500 home fans and Hartlepool are expected to bring 600, so I don't think it'll reach 7,000 Sarge, probably just under 6,000, but it is a hard one to forecast. I'll have another look this evening.

Decent prices for tickets with £10 for a full priced one ( apart from elite tickets that is) ... concessions £5 or less

Interesting, my agent told me £7.50 after he booked us for the East Stand.

Archer
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Gorrin
Henry Baptiste
Agyei Mackie Fosu

Bring Moore and Mackie in to rest Mousinho and Taylor. Give Agyei a chance as I think he deserves it.​

Is the North stand open for home fans? I find it hard to believe the whole of the North stand is sold out when there is load of seats available for both the east stand and south stand.

Yes North Stand is very popular now. All the best people go there.

I'll go for a narrow and hard fought 2-1 win - Agyei and Baptiste with the goals.
Hope Michael Raynes plays for them he wasn't the best for us but I always liked him and he gave 100% - remember his equaliser right at the death at Accy in the FAC to get us a 3-3 draw.

I would like to see Agyei get some game time. He should have come on a lot earlier vs Donny imo.

Archer
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Henry Gorrin Baptiste
Agyei Mackie Sykes​

Would be nice to rest several key players, but we don’t really have any other options at the moment, but Fosu surely needs to be given a rest, as he’s been off his game for a while now.

Get the win, and hopefully a money spinning 5th round tie, which will be a big help for the rest of the transfer window.

COYY

A day off for Fosu seems like a no brainer , as does another last chance for Hall.

It would be nice to see a youth or two get a start.

Are there toilets in the East Stand? There never seem to be any rumours from them.

Gavent
Haven’t the club closed a lot of the ground? So maybe just a touch over 3,000

No it’s closed

Back
Top Bottom