Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

The wanky reaction from the Lincoln players got him sent off
I think they were going for the second yellow, which would have been deserved, I don't think even they thought it would be straight red,

He really got away with this, because I don't think anyone would have blinked at a yellow - which would have been a red and thus a one game ban. As it it - no ban at al!

Yeah in an unsurprising move, the FA still end up with the wrong decision. But suits us at least. ?‍♂️

He really got away with this, because I don't think anyone would have blinked at a yellow - which would have been a red and thus a one game ban. As it it - no ban at al!
Spot on, I couldn’t believe it wasn’t downgraded to a second yellow.

Yes, I thought that's what would happen and so did KR, as in his post match interview when he talked about it he said that if it was downgraded he would just miss the Watford game (for being sent off for two yellows).

But according to some on here (who were obviously correct) - the choice is 'it was a red card' or 'it wasn't a red card', there is no discrimination for them to downgrade it to a yellow. Thankfully!

Spot on, I couldn’t believe it wasn’t downgraded to a second yellow.
because that is not an option. all they can say is the ref made a mistake (either through new evidence or through proof of a mistake in law) and remove that action. They can't change that action to another action.

The correct decision for a change. Well done to the panel. Common sense prevails.

because that is not an option. all they can say is the ref made a mistake (either through new evidence or through proof of a mistake in law) and remove that action. They can't change that action to another action.

Indeed. But he already had a yellow. So presumably after the removal of the red, he still has a yellow?

promising young prospect, hard-tackling midfielder Fabio Sole has been loaned out to Farnborough Town

Back
Top Bottom