FA Cup Third Cup - who do you want?

Underwhelmed but we will give them a game.

Some proper cup ties in that draw.

If the match were played tomorrow, I'd be tempted to give us a fighting chance. Something's gone a bit weird at Brentford after a good start, and the FA Cup seems a good opportunity to take advantage of teams above you in bad form - see Swansea in 2016. Let's see where both teams are in a month though. Real shame Brannigan can't play, would have enjoyed seeing how he fares against Championship level opposition given his recent form.

On the list of super annoying things must be the running commentary with the draw...like for the casual viewer who thought they'd see what this cup thingy was all about.... I mean like we don't already know who these teams are and where they play!!

TV games:
Wrexham Leicester - BBC Wales
Chelsea Forest
Woking Watford
Derby Soton

From our last trip there. Some helpful goalkeeping definitely assisted us but Roofe’s finish is what we all remember. That game was a real catalyst for some exceptional away performances that season.

If this was a MApp League 1 side I’d say we would have a fighting chance. Under KR we’re not quite there but it’s not beyond the realms of possibility of us winning it.

Plus there aren’t many opportunities to visit Griffin Park left. Worth going before it goes. One of my favourite London grounds.

I suppose this glamour tie will be on Saturday afternoon so no chance of TV coverage, on another note Brannagan’s goal has been selected for the FA cup goal of the 2

Brentford currently live on sky at WBA, there not very good at defending so far.

Back
Top Bottom