FA Cup Third Cup - who do you want?

Everton away - one last chance to visit the grand old lady before Everton move to the docks in a few years time..
Still owe them for defeat in 85 when we were denied a blatant pen at 0-1 in the last min, and as we surrounded the ref bloody Lineker played on, ran the length pitch and turned what could have been 1-1 into 0-2. Hold a grudge? Me? ? It's only been 33 years...

Still owe them for defeat in 85 when we were denied a blatant pen at 0-1 in the last min, and as we surrounded the ref bloody Lineker played on, ran the length pitch and turned what could have been 1-1 into 0-2. Hold a grudge? Me? ? It's only been 33 years...
and remember brocks back pass

Remember that all well. But in 85-86 we did beat them later in the season to all but end their title hopes. And we also knocked them out of the league cup in 1999(?). Or is that not enough revenge for you?

Personally I would like a struggling premier league side at home. Southhampton would be perfect!

Woking or Barnet at Home

Or Big six home or away

We’ll probably end up with a crap draw. Away to Barnsley

• React
Reactions: m
Remember that all well. But in 85-86 we did beat them later in the season to all but end their title hopes. And we also knocked them out of the league cup in 1999(?). Or is that not enough revenge for you?

Personally I would like a struggling premier league side at home. Southhampton would be perfect!

Was that league cup game when we had Paul Gerrard in goal?

I reckon we'll get away to a lower half Championship side (possibly from Lancashire) - Bolton, Preston, maybe Wigan or Blackburn

Away to any Non League side ...with the chance of progressing to the 4th round( & beyond) would do me ...or Reading at the breeze block ( as @Oufcad30 points out, we would have a good chance of beating them) ....and besides, its been a while since weve played the plastics

If perchance you listen to the TFTM podcast you would have heard Sam Delaney ranting about Reading fans. He called them, amongst other things, "Jester Hatted C***s"

Ball 58 in the draw.

Guarantee we get Luton or Wimbledon.

we will get someone s**t away, that will beat us with a low attendance methinks unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom