FA Cup FA Cup draw

Shame - I really enjoy the away days to 'obscure' opposition in the early rounds of the cup! It is better than a tie against anyone in our own division though, which is always a bit dull!

Attending the later rounds, I suppose.
No, I made up my mind after the way customers were treated at the first home game, and the clubs poor response, that I would attend only the matches already paid for on my season ticket.

Last edited:
I suppose at least rovers will bring a decent following maybe the club could do a ticket offer like kids for a quid adults £10 might help get a few more bums on seats
Especially after ST holders got shafted for the morcambe game 😁

Hopefully it doesn’t clash with the Banbury game

That might affect our attendance quite a bit if it does. I definitely won't be paying full price to watch Rovers so the club need to come up with some idea to get bums on the seat.

Bit rubbish, but better than an away game to any side in L1/2 so not awful. For me I think the FA Cup this season is about getting to round 3 and getting a big away draw now. Love the non-league trips in the early rounds, which makes BR, who we've played several times, particularly boring of a draw. Hopefully one of the non-leaguers get through and we can have it second round instead.

Shite as the draw may seem, it's worse for Brizzle than it is for us.

And if that isn't a small positive then I don't know what is.

no tv money for us this year.

Good one for Banbury United though not for travelling Barrow fans,

And no surprises, Salford City get picked.

Back
Top Bottom