FA Cup FA Cup draw

I am guessing Leyton Orient away for a good day out, probably get Plymouth at home though.

Had a look through the non league teams and a few I had never even heard of, so best chance of being on tv is away to one of them.

The formula is always the same for the FA Cup early rounds. The lowest ranked side possible please and failing that at least a winnable tie. Avoid the League 1 sides and anyone in the top 12 of League 2 and get your name in the hat for round 2. TV money is always there for a novelty away tie. Pontefract Collieries away perhaps?!

We’re ball 31 and Banbury United are 73. That lot are 44.

Could have been better, could have been worse. It’ll at least be competitive.

You get your hopes up for an interesting draw but it rarely happens, the odds are you will end up with a dull one. Least it’s not a league one club I suppose, that’s the ultimate shite draw.

It's a home tie so that's reasonable but, was looking forward to another trip away to some non-league club with all the fun of temporary stands and the locals staring in amazement as several hundred Yellows overwhelm their little town (I can dream!)
No TV coverage for us, again!

Michael Atherton will be looking forward to his team's match vs Bowers and Pitsea

Back
Top Bottom