Championship FA Cup, Derby et al.....

First team isolating. Playing the youth or have to forfeit.
Should the same apply to the Leagues?

I don’t know. Do you think this would be the case if they were drawn against Forest or Chesterfield or similar? Looks like a convenient solution given the opposition.

I don’t know. Do you think this would be the case if they were drawn against Forest or Chesterfield or similar? Looks like a convenient solution given the opposition.
I know Forest aren't doing very well, but didn't realise they were in the National League with Chesterfield??

First team isolating. Playing the youth or have to forfeit.
Should the same apply to the Leagues?

EFL are 'signed up' to the FA ... therefore FA rules( as, during the current pandemic situation, applied to the oldest cup competition in the football world, should also apply to EFL matches too IMO

This gets interesting now......

Villa will have to forfeit if they call it off................... or will they?
They have to forfeit but then again they may as well forfeit all football until this virus is under control or eradicated

This gets interesting now......

Villa will have to forfeit if they call it off................... or will they?
It will be very interesting if they make Derby play with their kids team and then let Shrewsbury and Villa rearrange their games.
The FA said just a few days ago that any team that can’t play their FA cup tie then they must forfeit it. Let’s see how much of a back bone the FA have...I don’t hold out much hope!

It will be very interesting if they make Derby play with their kids team and then let Shrewsbury and Villa rearrange their games.
The FA said just a few days ago that any team that can’t play their FA cup tie then they must forfeit it. Let’s see how much of a back bone the FA have...I don’t hold out much hope!
Well obviously rules may or my not have been broken all the same if you can’t field a team then you must forfeit the game.

Shrewsbury’s game at Southampton is off as well as the Shrews have had a major outbreak. They only found out as they had to be tested because they were playing a premiership team. Decision will be made next week on wether they will forfeit the game.

Shrewsbury’s game at Southampton is off as well as the Shrews have had a major outbreak. They only found out as they had to be tested because they were playing a premiership team. Decision will be made next week on wether they will forfeit the game.
No question forfeit, it would be unfair on the teams that have already had to forfeit because of the same reason. Also this they only found our arms they were playing a premiership team. f*****g jumped up premiership wankers

Surely Shrewsbury will get tested under the same regime we did??

So if it was a normal week and not the cup weekend i take it they wouldn't of been massed tested. Meaning that they would of still played us with all those infected players. Doesn't bear thinking about.

So if it was a normal week and not the cup weekend i take it they wouldn't of been massed tested. Meaning that they would of still played us with all those infected players. Doesn't bear thinking about.
Not directly linked to cup games. EFL introduced mandatory weekly testing for all EFL clubs (go live this week) for the rest of the season at club cost, subsequently (this week) the PFA have been shamed into coughing up for testing for its members, so they are funding 2 tests a week.

Back
Top Bottom