FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Good draw that. Very, very winnable and a great chance to be in the 4th round. Coming off the back of a busy festive period, it’s not necessarily a fixture where we would need to field our absolute strongest side either.

Good Draw, I wanted a winnable game at home or a big club away. So hopefully get a win at home and then we're more likely to get a big club in the 4th round.

Good draw that. Very, very winnable and a great chance to be in the 4th round. Coming off the back of a busy festive period, it’s not necessarily a fixture where we would need to field our absolute strongest side either.
Couldn't disagree more...make sure that we win and get into the 4th round. You know what happens when teams put out their non-strongest side, eh Hammers?

Based on the fact that 90 percent is meh however you look at it, then it's meh but winnable.
Hence I'm alright with that. Plus if Hartlepool get through and it goes to a replay I can probably visit the folks as well.

Good draw.

Home to lower league opposition. Should get through.

More money and better odds to get a decent team in the next round.

Couldn't disagree more...make sure that we win and get into the 4th round. You know what happens when teams put out their non-strongest side, eh Hammers?

We might not be in a position to field our strongest eleven, that’s sort of what I meant. Agree with it being a gamble though.

Back
Top Bottom