Exeter City

This is what I got when I clicked the link. They have done a truly stunning job with the mountains and the fancy buildings. Bravo!

Screenshot_20180920-071834_Chrome.jpg

I didn't know they'd got rid of the other stand (to the left of the away end) either.

So they are installing new terracing - Is that allowed? I thought all new developments in the league had to be seats?
So could we (ignoring the obvious K factor) install similar terracing at the fence end?

So they are installing new terracing - Is that allowed? I thought all new developments in the league had to be seats?
So could we (ignoring the obvious K factor) install similar terracing at the fence end?

They haven't been in Championship, remaining in the lower leagues or Conference so can build terracing under existing rules.

They haven't been in Championship, remaining in the lower leagues or Conference so can build terracing under existing rules.
So because we were in the Championship 20 years ago, and we have since built an all seater stadium, albeit 3 sided, we can't introduce terracing into our ground. But Exeter can build a new terrace, even though they are in similar league to us, because they have never been in the Championship.
…. and the likes of Burton & Peterborough who have been in the Championship, can keep, and benefit, from, their terracing even though they are in the same league as us.

So because we were in the Championship 20 years ago, and we have since built an all seater stadium, albeit 3 sided, we can't introduce terracing into our ground. But Exeter can build a new terrace, even though they are in similar league to us, because they have never been in the Championship.
…. and the likes of Burton & Peterborough who have been in the Championship, can keep, and benefit, from, their terracing even though they are in the same league as us.

Yes, that is how the Legislation was written that if in the Championship or higher for enough seasons then an all seater stadium is required.

Back
Top Bottom