Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Maybe wrong but I thought he scored on the opening game

May or may not have been opening day, but - yes, scored once for County so far.

EDIT; only goal was last Tuesday in an away defeat at Newport. Distressed to learn that County are rock-bottom of the FL.

Last edited:
Marvin Johnson has signed for Sheffield United on loan. Third time he’s moved in deadline day. Chippy had let us have Ricky Holmes and brought in Marc. I know who I would rather have...

Gino injured last week, clattered by the opposition keeper. Three months out with a bad knee injury.
Not nice!

Michael Collins sacked as Bradford boss after 6 games

Unsurprising. Baffling appointment unless you’re going for the cheap option.

Still, at least he won two games this season already!

Currently watching Chester vs Bradford PA and Bradford have Shane Killock captain, Nicky wroe and Oli Johnson starting! Deane Smalley is on the bench for Chester.

Ex-Academy player Robbie Cundy scoring his 1st goal for Bath at the weekend. He has had an eventful start to the season, given away 2 pens, got sent off (Red card was subsequently overturned) and now scored after starting in all their games.

Ex-Academy player Robbie Cundy scoring his 1st goal for Bath at the weekend. He has had an eventful start to the season, given away 2 pens, got sent off (Red card was subsequently overturned) and now scored after starting in all their games.
EX ACADEMY UPDATE (apps/goals = league only)

Championship: Callum O'Dowda (6 apps) & Matt Taylor Jr(6 apps 1g) (Bristol City) // Ikechi Anya (Derby) // Canice Carroll (Brentford)
LEague 1: James Clarke (6 apps 1g) (BRistol Rovers)
LEague 2: Craig Davies (6 apps 1g), Jordan GRaham (1 app), AJ George (Mansfield) // Matt Taylor Sr (7apps) (Swindon) // Alex Fisher (5 apps 4 goals) (Yeovil) // Tyrone Marsh (3 apps) , Miles Welch-Hayes (4 apps) & Malachi Napa (LN) (3 apps) (all MAcclesfield)
Conference: Marvin Ekpiteta (8 apps 1g) (Orient) // Max Crocombe (#2 keeper at Salford) //
Conference South: RObbie Cundy (1g) (Bath) // James Dobson (1g) (Slough) // Sam Deering (Billericay) // Josh AShby (Ox City) // Freddie Grant (Wealdstone) // Marvel Ekpiteta (Hungerford) = all regulars
STep3 - Southern LEague PRemier - 10 more (including James Roberts with 3 goals this season playing alongside Lee Hughes at Halesowen; Tom Winters & Declan Benjamin at Redditch; and Conor McDonagh at Swindon Supermarine.

Loans - Napa (see above) // Albie Hopkins (AFC Rushden & D - Step3) // DEjon Noel-Williams (CHesham - STep3) // Manny Agboola (STaines - Step3)

Good for James Roberts. Let's hope he starts the way back upwards.
Tom Winters I reckon was one that got away.
Crocombe is only number 2 at Salford?

Winters was a massive disappointment. So much potential.

Yes they have Fleetwoods number 2 from last season Chris Neal

Benjamin Büchel now playing for FC Thalwil in Switzerland. Fourth division and crowds of around 100 to 150 people a match. Thought he could do a job at L2 so that's well below his level. Can only assume he's only playing part time now. Shame really, that save against Barnet was absolutely critical in getting us promoted and he was in the Liechtenstein squad as recently as last year.

Benji back playing professional football with FC Vaduz and two more caps in the national team over the weekend, including a clean sheet against Gibraltar.

Back
Top Bottom